The Jews Have Spoken

We are heading into a recession boys.
>Do you think we're headed towards recession?" @margbrennan asks Goldman Sachs Senior Chairman Lloyd Blankfein amid U.S. inflation.
>"It's definitely a risk...If I were a consumer, I'd be prepared for it, but it's not baked in the cake."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821785/Ex-Fed-chair-says-economy-heading-stagflation-time-1970s.html

Attached: 20220516_160533.jpg (730x992, 390.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821785/Ex-Fed-chair-says-economy-heading-stagflation-time-1970s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a recession.

Yeah it's only a mild one

The economy is growing, the Fed is raising interest rates and the market is collapsing because of the trade war.

We are going way past recession. In fact this collapse is going to be worse than 1929. At least people knew how to grow their own food then. They were far more prepared for what is about to happen than 90% of the people on earth right now.

It's a great time to buy.

>Do you think we're headed towards recession?" @margbrennan asks Goldman Sachs Senior Chairman Lloyd Blankfein amid U.S. inflation.
>It's definitely a risk...If I were a consumer, I'd be prepared for it, but it's not baked in the cake."
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821785/Ex-Fed-chair-says-economy-heading-stagflation-time-1970s.html

"it's not baked in the cake"

I can't wait to watch you guys starve

I hope we get one so we can watch you retards kill yourselves

I can't believe Trump did this.

Attached: 1652099178410m.jpg (1024x724, 132.19K)

Kikes should learn something from history, economic hardship breeds fascism.

Right before the depression

Well you got kikes in charge of finance..

There is not going to be any bailout from China this time.
Last time they bailed you out, your deep state went apeshit and launched a pivot to Asia to destroy them.

Attached: 1642103864337.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

China relies on America for purchasing power. If America goes into a recession so does China and other countries due to how interconnected the economies are.

I don't think they care any more. You're on your own.

This whole fear of some deflationary spiral is idiotic and will probably be looked back as to what killed the US. Americans at every point have shown they will as a whole spend every penny they get, but we just have to keep inflation at 2% or higher because if we do, then they will suddenly start saving.

You retarded niggerfags. The Thieves Guild is right.

Fast facts for your trannynogs:

-Tech bubble collapsing, already slowly unwinding since 6 months
-Housing market coming down, banks are rasing variable rates, anothe 2008 in the process
-FED raising rates, no back down to QE like Trump did in 2020
-Energy crisis forcing many industrials out of business
-Global food shortage due to droughts and wars (Ukraine, Russia, India, Indonesia)
-FED unloading 9 trillion $ worth of assets, starting next month (two weeks, unironically)
-Shitfuck
-Pisscummed trannyfuck
-Niggers

Attached: anothertechbubblebursting_blog_image_fi_2.png (750x465, 29.5K)

correct, its an impending crash and depression.

this may be a disaster far worse than the 1920s-30s.

ironic, we got to this point the second time around the only 100 years nearly on the dot from the previous screwup.

China is collapsing:

-Western capital pulling out, selling off
-Lockdown of 100s of millions
-Ports closed, no ex/imports
-Foreigners are being forced out of the country
-Starving Chinese this or next next
-High energy prices make Chinese industry non-competitive
-Chinese housing market collapsed in 2021, was only papered over by the CPC
-Looming threat of war with Taiwan

Attached: 1652378921386.gif (722x689, 1.54M)

>It's definitely a risk...If I were a consumer, I'd be prepared for it, but it's not baked in the cake."
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821785/Ex-Fed-chair-says-economy-heading-stagflation-time-1970s.html

>stagflation

Lol no.