This thread was just nuked

So, real?

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-160430.png (1330x2048, 606.23K)

Noticed the same thing. Interdasting. Bump

Defund and abolish all glownigger Intel agencies as well as NATO. They're groomers. They keep finding mentally unstable pol users and others and trying to bait them to say they'll do violence or something illegal.

>Wow a guy posted a discord screenshot and I don't know how discord works, so this must be legit
Kill yourself boomer

what happened?

sneed

This. Also put all leadership on trial.

you see armand here may have been the buffalo shooter's groomer... Allegedly of course. What do I know? I'm just a poor farmer!

what's at that address? someone seach it and tell us.
>why dont you search it
because reasons

Martha speaks r34 told him to do it that damn dog bitch is in heat HMOFA

A house and some trees.

The main NATO shill is an actual homosexual btw and will always use word like shitskin and nigger but never faggot or tranny. I figured this out months ago and kept badgering the faggot until he admitted it. So all you leftists on here waving your ukraine flags, remember they'll throw you all under the bus just to further globohomo NATO.

trannies jannies and their shills are working overtime to slide the fact that the shooter was groomed

Attached: 1652673240781.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

So nothing will happen because the police will just remove it between now and three days from now lol

That's why we make records of things faggot.
Lol

>0300
everyone is sleeping at 3 am... except for us

Attached: 5E227A29-93A7-41AB-AD0C-63F6C0109867.jpg (2732x1981, 2.18M)

This and pic saved. Go back in the archives to the wks before the Waukesha attack. Could've been chinks too but I remember browsing pol at the time and recognized his posts, a couple that I think were the driver. The feds or chinks or whatever try to gin up the mentally ill. They tried to do that to me and yes I'm insane but wouldn't kill anyone unless either self defense or they were a child rapist and murderer and I hunted them down somehow.

(It’s just a house at the red marker)

Attached: panamacanalwtf.png (1644x888, 983.41K)

Feds should do their own terrorism and own it, not pass it off on some kid, but that's how you make a living working for the us government

I would go on google earth and see if there is another version of the satellite image, but Google earth's fucking site doesn't even let you download the fucking installer. Like it literally does not work anymore.

It's you that's the slide. Not the other way around.

thanxs, bro
wonder who lives there

>download the fucking installer
>install the fucking installer

I wouldn't doubt it is a bait to draw the police to a location to do something elsewhere I'm the area

It's a house in a rural area. Nothing to see here.

Just a tip: You should paste their discord id because they can change their username and discriminator (the numbers after the #) at anytime, but you can't change an id (unless they made a new account).

nobody's falling for your mkultra op. seethe