How was he apprehended? Is there ANY footage of his arrest...

How was he apprehended? Is there ANY footage of his arrest? It makes zero sense that a man on a shooting spree would be peacefully arrested.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-160445_Gallery.jpg (1079x1134, 566.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/vb6fcfqm2pneaxb/Yeah.docx-1 (1).pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=c0kqm3Qk1x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need:

a) manifest

b) video

Attached: 1651772229698.jpg (944x1024, 92.23K)

after he killed those people, he took off all his gear and his gun and put them down on the ground. then he got on his belly and the cops came in and took him. There is an eyewitness account of this, but i can tell you're too much of a sperg to follow anything so now i gotta waste my goddam time explain it to your smallbrain ass

Are you fucking retarded?
They're white cops
He wasn't shooting whites
He laid down his firearm right away
So, what the fuck is your problem you fucking retard
Delete stoopid thread for fucks sake

>It makes zero sense that a man on a shooting spree would be peacefully arrested
it happens all the time

I have a feeling youll never see the body footage. they had to switch out the real shooter operative for the patsy

I read he put the gun in his mouth, but pussed out and didn't follow through by pulling the trigger
surrendered to the cops without a fight. human garbage

and then his handlers took him away to start his new life in another country.

This. Don't worry Nigger OP will ignore you anyway

>here is an eyewitness account of this
ah yes the tried and true "witness account" like when adam lanza was wearing a full face mask

because the cromag white incel shooter actually has zero courage when faced with anything resembling adversity. Their existance is a testament of how natural selection has lost its way.

How have you not seen it yet? There are 5 threads now with multiple versions and edits. I'm genuinely curious as to how in every thread someone still asks. You can probably google it by this point.

They're programmed to not kill law enforcers because their families get survivor benefit.

>pussed out
what's heroic about killing yourself in that situation?
now he gets to spread his message of peaceful protest

What a faggot. He should have made sure to get shot by cops, now all the people that say cops only shoot blacks have more ammunition.
And for what? So he can spend his life in prison getting raped by black men? This dude must have been a 70iq inbred retarded fag.

That guy doesn't match the guy in the car video

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY LOL

Yes the cops are well known to sit and watch an active shooter remove all their gear piece by piece, but since a giggling fat nigger said it it must be true

dropbox.com/s/vb6fcfqm2pneaxb/Yeah.docx-1 (1).pdf?dl=0

This is the only video I could find of the arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0kqm3Qk1x0

Should've popped a cop, why put yourself through life in jail? What a tard lol

You are so retarded. Why don't you try out reddit gawmp

and thats why there is no body cam footage of the police showing up to the scene of the crime & going in for the arrest.

its like a tv show that just cuts from the shooting to the arrest. its magic

>getting raped by black men
Why are poltards so obsessed with black penises and sex? Weird.

i was wondering this as well. What happened from the time that the livestream cut out to when he was arrested? I think it will come out at some point. Eyewitnesses say he was putting the gun in his mouth like the other user said. and then he gets arrested with no plates, helmet, or weapon. very odd.

Think retard think!!!
Maybe he did that before they arrived?!!!

this is a very good point, i don't know why OP is acting like he's not just a faggot

i can tell you're a nugunz faggot just by this statement alone.

Attached: 1599525343067.jpg (436x536, 51.13K)

thats how you can spot the kiwifarmer poster. they always give themselves away by fantasizing about prison rape

>Maybe he did that before they arrived?!!!
maybe.
maybe not.
I guess we'll never know

How does anything i said have to do with supporting gun control? Holy shit you stupid fed niggers are overpaid retards.

>Delete
Delete
>Delete
Delete
>Delete
It's all wrapped up nothing to see here huh?
Fuck off kike it was a shitty fakey like the others

Anders did

Attached: 9929186.jpg (1060x601, 77.15K)

asian males are obsessed with nogs.

>Getting raped by black men

He's gonna spend the rest of his life in solitary mate, he'll never see another prisoner likely.

Dude the whole fucking thing a narrative maker.

>no argument
>muh reddit
It's a disgusting truth. He's going to have a big target on his back and is very known right now.

i was pointing out the fact you don't understand how chest rigs and weapon slings work. it has nothing to do with gun control. stay nogunz, faggot.

>How was he apprehended?
Because he's a cuck. He surrendered like a cuck.

except that is only in the movies you retard turbo nigger. he will be put in solitary/isolation, will not be around other inmates who could target him.

Attached: 1647870806052.jpg (1024x1024, 167.53K)

Attached: 1641921792414.gif (280x250, 1.51M)

it's a movie
like tarrant and so many others

is that hard to see things as they are?

Yeah cops totally let active shooters use their hands to manipulate their gear bro.

Read his writings. Getting captured was the plan.

It's in his manifesto that he fully planned to surrender so he could wait around and see the aftermath

No it's not, it's been reduced under PREA but it's still a big problem.
I hope so for his case. I'd rather be dead than either of those options though.

Attached: 1652633302772.jpg (500x666, 50.13K)