BIDEN EXTENDS COVID EMEGENCY TO END OF 2022

Mail in ballots are here to stay I guess

Attached: Capture.png (640x201, 16.26K)

Gotta keep the mid term damage to a plausible deniability limit i suppose

their initial plan was to have this go until 2025

I thought that was illegal in California.

Women scroll through social media feeds looking for things to like and people to talk to.

Men scroll through social media feeds looking for tits and asses.

Involuntary celibates scroll through social media feeds looking for things to justify their continual state of angst.

Have sex faggot. It will change your life.

these fuckers are really speed running the collapse of the United States before he's out of office. Holy shit

Monke brain retard

>even fauci admits its over
>biden keeps it going
so who is "The Science" now?

Literally everyone has been calling this since he slithered into the whitehouse.

>gov lifts all restrictions
>people forget to talk about it
>see thread on Any Forums about memevid
>think "wait, what, thats still a thing?"

Attached: 1652636156902.jpg (392x408, 73.21K)

They are really desperate for the midterms I guess.
Watch as it happens again, and they dare call anyone who oppose the fraud a conspiracy theorists.

Some people mock me because I say the US is really not much better than China or Russia these days, largely due to the fact that we have to use fraud in our elections, subvert our own population with a nonstop bombardment of propaganda, rig the economic system so all but the the wealthiest shareholders, politicians, and NGOs remain at the very top of society at the expense of us so called "useless eaters". Granted we still are better, but the trendline is very apparent and we will only get worse until we collapse, nothing seems to be able to stop it at this point.

Attached: 54cea00531b45f955633275fff091576e30734ba351f4376f95e5d86f57a7d0c.jpg (720x744, 50.07K)

It won't work again
if they try to pull this before mid-terms, the tnt under the well will really go off this time in everyone's minecraft server.

LOOK AT ME.
I AM SCIENCE NOW.

So will Title 42 remain in place?

and they just gave 40b to Ukraine we are doomed

What? Now they're going to have to keep going until 2030. Sometimes I can't believe this will last until 2035. If only people would have locked down originally we wouldn't have to remain locked down until 2040. You should have just taken the vaccine so we wouldn't have to keep getting boosters until 2045. You'll be hearing from my lawyer about the pandemic in 2050.

just blow up the boxes
pussies

I thought that was illegal in California.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 6: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 7: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 8: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 9: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

MORE

CENTURIES!

Know such bad things about this world that I doubt sex would cure.

Can't wait for a 2000 Mules sequel to happen if they do this.

Muster the mules!

It wont.
Despite being incompetent, the government still maintains a firm control on power.
We have the guns, and the will. But, because anyone with enough common sense would realize that the government is kept in power by the police state and military industrial complex.

The sheer amount of power the military has to enforce it's will to maintain some semblance of unity and rule over us. They would not hesitate use our own nuclear arsenals on us, if it meant staying in power, after all this is the same government that released covid, lyme disease, and likely HIV onto the whole world. Not even taking into account that we have the world's biggest military, but Darpa is already researching drones that can hunt down individuals in forests as if it where Terminator Salvation. Really, the sheer amount of terror weapons our government has is despicable.

Meanwhile the police state actively monitors us, will respond to us first in any such event, and probably shut down any meaningful resistance and opposition, peaceful or violent. All the while they will stage their own events or hi-jack real ones to become what they want to be; Jan 6th was a perfect example of that, and those people who where detained are STILL in solitary confinement without trial or bail. We have a constitution that is supposed to protect us from gross human rights abuses from our police and yet this still happens. And that is not even scratching the other awful things other departments exert onto us, like for example the IRS suddenly auditing dissenters for no obvious financial reason.

For all the Europoors who ever dare say "Oh you have all these guns but never use them". This is why there has not been a proper revolt yet. The deep state is so unimaginably powerful that for one person or even a small group of people to take on the entire US government is suicide. At the current rate of decay, it will take years for the government to become weak enough for a real revolution to happen.

Attached: 16756756570.png (600x400, 203.48K)

>The sheer amount of power the military has to enforce it's will to maintain some semblance of unity and rule over us.
>Absolute brainlet take
Ya how'd that work in Afghanistan

I’ve postponed my life because I believe the collapse will happen soon and wanted to mentally prepare. I hope it wasn’t a waste.

The boxes aren't empty when they're installed.

Go back faggot

Nah you are smart, why do college or strive for a really good job if society is gonna collapse relatively soon. Continue working low wage jobs and not paying taxes, you will know when it’s time unlike the Buffalo retard

therefore illegals should be kept outside if covid is an emergency

It will work beautifully just like last time. Don't be naive.

as long as student loans keep getting delayed this is fine by me

What's "covid"?