MAJOR HAPPENING: They just admitted the vaccine can cause AIDs

On "Good Morning America".
twitter.com/twitchngamer/status/1524728166425759744

Attached: file.png (598x563, 297.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220516205107/https://twitter.com/twitchngamer/status/1524728166425759744
archive.is/r4n7t
youtu.be/oEN7UP4o6LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive link or kill yourself newfag
herb

This

cant be fucked to do that

Do it yourself you lazy faggot

>Hey guys, in todays top story, the vaccine gives you AIDS! Lol, anyway check out this cat video next
I totally believe this happened

Attached: COVID-19 vaccines will give people Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome..png (1021x694, 54.38K)

she's saying if you're boosted with high antibody levels, your immune system will shut down.
I got the original shot but not the booster. hopefully I don't get aids.

posting in russian antivax propaganda disinformation thread

Holy fuck, how the fuck are the NPC-sheeps gonna deny this?
SCIENTIFIC FUCKING TRUTH.

More like posting from a pozzed country

web.archive.org/web/20220516205107/https://twitter.com/twitchngamer/status/1524728166425759744

No refunds.

>web.archive.org/web/20220516205107/https://twitter.com/twitchngamer/status/1524728166425759744

>archive.is/r4n7t

>theres the potential
>let me underscore this
>we havent seen any evidence
>but theres the potential

THE AMOUNT OF COPE HOLY SHIT xDDDD NPCs ON AIDS WATCH

Attached: 19BF8D16-4C37-489C-ADD5-B35561D72816.jpg (520x293, 31.22K)

damn. tik tok niggers.

Attached: 363612515.png (180x180, 72.53K)

Attached: thirty-three.png (1615x2240, 338.39K)

They're actually using that now as an excuse for being anti-vax.

no one needs an excuse for that
it's called 'not being a retard'

Oh so now we are believing mainstream media?

Distraction Operation.

"Hurr it could give you aids"
Then it doesn't phew

The problem with the jab is it's full of graphene oxide sheets and strands in some batches. Thats whats fucking people up.

Did you miss 3 years of covid/vaccines debates?

this
they will never admit the real cause of issues and intent

I hope your next on Russias list

>Vaxsisters....It's over.

HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAH! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! HOW ARE THEY GONNA BREAK THIS TO THE NORMIES?? I GUESS VERY SLOWLY!

two more weeks

You can't get AIDS without getting HIV, and you can't get HIV without having sex or sharing needles with an HIV+ person. So who is this really going to effect?

I refuse to date vaccinated women.

Archive link fails

Aids means acquired immunodeficiency syndrome leaf.

>What IsAIDS?AIDSis the late stage of HIV infection that occurs when the body's immune system is badly damaged because of the virus.

Sounds legit to me

based

>the vaccine can cause AIDs
AIDS is actually good for you.

Attached: actually.jpg (125x125, 2.83K)

"...you're immune system can kind of start to shut down" lmao

How to gently break the news to someone that they have aids.

>There's the POTENTIAL
>I want to underscore the POTENTIAL
>We haven't seen any evidence of this
>um
>Of this immune phenomenon known as "tolerance" where if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster that your immune system can start to say "well, what a-, what am I needed for" and can kind of start to shut down
Literally word for word just because I like you user

Attached: 1652143306664.jpg (1024x342, 41.94K)

aids means its working.

i drink AIDS jizz daily thanks for asking faggot

Malone was talking about high zone tolerance more than a year ago when the media was busy attacking him baselessly

To that point if it wasn't so tragic, they convinced people to give themselves aids without buttsex, but because there is no HIV in the body docs say well your immune system is shutting down sorryz wear a mask. kek

Damn that sucks.

t. Still not tested, vaxxed and never wore a mask.

Does this mean I should get my 6th shot just to be certain?

Attached: lie.jpg (539x505, 75.94K)

>You can't get AIDS without getting HIV
Google how wrong you are. Google "non-hiv induced aids"

Based
youtu.be/oEN7UP4o6LE
>AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

Attached: 05A3D272-8925-47DC-9515-EFA798C56937.jpg (1400x1050, 197.32K)

its a shame they will keep all these retards alive with subscription meds instead of letting them die. maybe they forced it on kids to not deal with so many orphans.

I know. The study says that a certain vaccine (Merck) can increase risk of HIV infection. But you can only get HIV from an infected person, not from the vaccine itself.

she's saying the vaccines cause AIDS like we knew over a year ago they were going to. it's why the animal trials failed 6 separate times. at the 3 year mark, 100% of all animals were dead every single time they had trials at moderna and pfizer. it's why in 2019 moderna said mRNA tech may never be good enough then boom, SUDDENLY SOMETHING HAPPENED, WHAT A COINCIDENCE

if your immune system shuts down for any reason, it's a potentially fatal thing so if you think what she said isn't bad, you're either stupid or too afraid to cope with reality and that's literally the only 2 options. she isn't saying something else, she isn't being too cautious and she even lies when she says it's a theoretical problem, we have 100% seen and confirmed it, there are court cases going on in 17 countries about this with evidence the vaccines are causing it, italy got the first case and their ruling was "nobody forced you to take it so they have no liability"

instead of killing that judge, italians took it up the ass though

they're counting on all of you to take it up the ass