What now???????????????

What now???????????????

Attached: sgd.jpg (800x487, 31.39K)

It's called the internet

wtf finland stole our flag

Attached: Flag_of_Marseille.svg.png (1920x1280, 1.46K)

roaches huff raid

Attached: raid.jpg (800x800, 32.2K)

they became canon fodders just like you
Well, simiral but not quite
>pic rel

Attached: French-flag.jpg (612x395, 25.76K)

We lift embargo on Turks so they can get their lapua bullets, sniper rifles and armor. Also they can shoot all the kurds they like

Tbh, i dont get why turkey is embargoed by us anyway.

They wont. It is mostly Sweden they dont want in.

olol white flag,

listen to me nigger of europe, white flag doesn't mean surrendering, the white flag represents ROYALTY and it was our official flag during 1814 to 1830

Attached: guerre-independance-etats-unis.jpg (630x315, 240.27K)

Finland dood, wat nou?

Attached: ab1f27d1.jpg (454x442, 24.9K)

>Tbh, i dont get why turkey is embargoed by us anyway.
It's not a decided embargo, it comes from our laws which state that we cannot sell weapons to a nation in conflict. We can give arms support, but we cannot sell any military equipment to Turkey considering their conflict in the Middle East.

It's unlikely that we can change this law, it will be a very long process if we are to do so. Currently, it looks like we will not join NATO until Erdogan loses elections in 2023, which he most likely do.

you mistyped
Guardians or
>EVROPA

Attached: Hungarian_flag_smug_pepe.png (1280x640, 59.13K)

Did you change the law to give weapons to Ukraine? If not, just do the same with Turkey.

But apparently giving shit free to ukraine is okay. Also we sell shit to Israel despite them shooting palestinians nonstop.

Turkey will not have elections in 2023.

The coup was a fake one.

Turkey is not a NATO member.

try be friends?

>a roach saves the Finnish from themselves
What the fuck is going on?

It's about selling, we cannot financially benefit from military support. That's why giving a few rifles to Ukraine was okay, but selling arms to Turkey is not okay.

Also, this is mostly about Sweden not about Finland, but since our retarded politicians wanted to go hand-in-hand with Swedistan, this is what we get.

Unless, of course, Turkey and Russia have some form of agreement and this is all planned from those two, China and their allies. I think this conspiracy is looking more likely each day. It would also explain why Russia has not given a single fuck about our plans to join NATO, they know Turkey can and will prevent it.

>inb4 why they supply drones to Ukraine
To look like there's nothing going on, the same reason why Kazakhstan has appeared more neutral than it truly is, to help Russia to avoid sanctions through Kazakhstan.

Just give Erdogan free guns then.
If Erdogan's actually stonewalling it because of a Russian conspiracy, Americans will likely bail you with some special deal because they don't want to lose face on this.

made a new version for you

Attached: Orbán-grin-updated3.png (1200x1559, 1.89M)

I'm sure Erdogan would love that.

Just 1v1 Russia

I'm pretty sure Finland in NATO is just a gesture. They won't actually build NATO bases. Nothing more than middle finger to ruskies.

Attached: 1652209544188.jpg (655x977, 84.22K)