USPS and doing your part to make our Government work

Why don't a lot of you that are bitching about not being able to find steady work that pays well and will provide you with benefits that you all bitch that you want.

Get your lard filled asses up from that computer chair and fucking waddle out to any Post Office and ask to be a CCA slave, this will give you the punishment you crave, make you lose weight and get you a regular job there as a carrier for, not the pay.

But the fucking benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal and start your TSP (or Thrift Savings Plan) and fucking retire in your 50's.

Go you lazy fucks and do it now. Fucking work and contribute something to our society.

Attached: United-States-Postal-Service-Logo.png (3840x2160, 37.85K)

Can't pass a piss test. Can't carry a gun in urban areas.

>fucking retire in your 50's.
That will most likely be cut like most fringe benefits over time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-114757_Reddit.jpg (1078x1091, 993.31K)

Ah yes, someone that believes that the economy is currently in collapse-mode should definitely get a job working for the already bloated government apparatus, surely they won't lay off any of the millions of workers when the tax dollars stop coming in due to a major global depression.

Enjoy your ban job recruiter

I might go back there. I'm 28 unemployed. It was the worst job I ever had but it was something

if they didnt piss test i would

It gets better, you just gotta do it every day.

You cant stop fucking smoking weed for a month? That's all I did, they dont care about weed anyway, just get the fucking mail in the box.

I'm not a recruiter, you'll hate the job but you'll find you love to hate it soon, you need to hate it, you WANT to hate it.

You'll understand, trust me and no, I fucking hate manglement but we NEED SLAVES

>You cant stop fucking smoking weed for a month?
Can't drink alcohol as I'm on too many anti-anxiety meds and it'll be longer than a month because I have to wait for them, and you know how fast the gumbint works.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-170644_Gallery.jpg (1078x1447, 1.17M)

>you're gonna have to eat a lot of shit and eventually learn to love the taste of it
Man... imagine if 9/11 didn't happen! Mail carriers would have Segways!

Those mailmobiles you see us in are "LLV's" "Long Life Vehicles"
They feel like an army jeep with a pizza oven attached to it and you're the pizza inside cooking.

You'll fucking cook, come bake for a while at 130 degrees, they give you a fan, hahaha

Attached: pTxjGDy.jpg (1080x1920, 210.45K)

They literally don't hire white men.
They only hire women and niggers.
Why do you think that despite a record budget, they can't even get my mail delivered within 2 weeks?

only someone suicidal would take that job

Attached: 1.png (700x856, 188.85K)

It's a job for someone with no skills or options. That fits niggers and such more than white people so that's that. You actually sound like my white mailman who blames niggers for not delivering on his days off

Yeah, hence why my need of a firearm is a legitimate request.

I've only seen white mail carriers. Maybe a black fill in here and there.

You have to be insane to want to join the USPS.

Post office only hires niggers.

>get the vax to be a government wagie
no thanks

Attached: 1651757581780.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

They don't require the vax

The worst part is the incredibly dishonest atmosphere at the post office.