How exactly does killing old black people minding their business solve any perceived issues...

How exactly does killing old black people minding their business solve any perceived issues? How does further demonizing white people in the media help anything? I actually believe the psyop theories for once.

Attached: UFTVBLSHHBETBICPWC3BNW6FHI.jpg (1280x854, 160.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamaicaloop.com/full-video-with-buffalo-mass-shooting-live-stream-on-twitch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He sent 10 blacks to hell

glow op

Attached: 1632380754383.jpg (242x250, 10.72K)

He was working with the feds to get more strict gun control in blue states. Also just like 9/11 was an excuse to pass the Patriot act, this will be used to remove Any Forums and other anonymous sites.

They were killing whites in the hood, you stupid fucking faggot.

maybe they were running some kind of drug smuggling operation out of Tops.

It's called being groomed on discord by feds.

So you chose to be a faggot for another day huh OP?

newfag zoomers are retarded

he was a half white mutt who shot half white mutts.
>pic not related

Attached: 274084124_10158483648916723_3224270382537241754_n.jpg (1387x2048, 609.59K)

Who is they? The old people he shot? The zoomer newfag retard should have went to some ghetto and shot up some gang banger niggers then. These cringelord pussy kids would rather kill innocents than the niggers with guns terrorizing neighborhoods.

this is what happens when no one takes discord grooming seriously

his victims were mutli-ethnic, mixed race with black being the predominant race. the idiot simply googled a racially demographic black area---thinking 'hurrrr only blacks will be killed here today!'
the shooter himself was half italian...
ever been to italy? i have been there twice. only whites are in the upper north. italy, like spain/portugal, is non-white/semi-white.
so a mutt was brainwashed by white power content & killed other mutts.
i blame his 'white' parents who raised him without self control or basic morality. he was raised by discord.
sad reality of younger people's generation...
i'm 35---facebook came out after i finished high school---broadband internet came out when i was about 13-14...
glad i had a regular childhood that involved socializing with the opposite sex. this incel shit just didn't happen when i was a teenager. there were anti-social nerds but they had friends with other nerds. the full-stop post-pandemic islolation that young people are living in---living online---hikikomori generation is a stain on the parents & cutlure.
>pic not related

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 919.13K)

>he was a half white mutt who shot half white mutts.

It's funny how he didn't shoot the gang members.

>pic related

This newfag was just a psychopath. He wasn't trying to solve anything and wasn't really political.

Attached: psycho.jpg (1080x2220, 1.2M)

>torturing cats
I hope he gets ass raped by niggers in prison.

that would've been a good thing. identity drug pushers. black or otherwise---in his community or another---take them out.
if regular citizens did this the drgu war would end---the problem is waiting for the state to stop drugs. individuals in their communities should kill gangsterism. the gangs use fear & killing to control peaceful people however... this 18 year old wasn't afraid. he should've hunted the poisoners---fentantyl dealers, etc.
>pic not realted

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 6.23.42 PM.png (1526x1204, 2.5M)

fpbp

>the glowniggers will shut down their own site
200iq

imagine spending an hour and half chasing a stray cat around instead of just chasing it off and going on with your life

fpbp

fippy
bippy

It doesn't. It's a setup. Fucking manifesto is a Democrat's wet dream and no one actually frequenting this place would write that dumb shit.

take meticulous dedication, shows why he was able to, although misguided, do more than you ever will

They were already going.
He just expedited it.

this. he gave enormous power plays to exactly the evil people pushing the pro-black shit.
/thread

Attached: man-wearing-incontinence-diaper-man-wearing-incontinence-diaper-urinary-incontinence-concept-196926587.jpg (800x533, 32.71K)

>How exactly does killing old black people minding their business solve any perceived issues?
It doesn't
>How does further demonizing white people in the media help anything?
It doesn't
> I actually believe the psyop theories for once.
It's possible he was groomed by glowies or he was just a braindead newfag retard.Either way the result is the same.More fodder for anti-white globalists.
These should be the target - not random civilians,normies and nobodies.

Truly epic
Meanwhile he could have sent high ranking leftards and globalists there since he didn't fear to throw away his life, but instead he chose to kill random people in a shop

The first person he shot and killed was a white women

I've noticed the people who say this never have any other solutions.

American white men must stoo this madness. If they keep doing this they will start a race war and the US will no longer be a home to black people.

Clearly optics were not considered. I’m starting feel like we’re the actual nigger class and that the Jews have yet again outsmarted white people.

thats a jew

It doesn't, that's why we know it's a Glownigger who had the job of writing a manifesto detailing every spec and attachment of his AR-15 that congress is so keen on banning.

It's a Glownigger Psyop and nothing else

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)

>How exactly does killing old black people minding their business solve any perceived issues?

Because he is a faggot that didn't like being called a nigger.

>He was working with the feds to get more strict gun control in blue states

And his salary is life in prison

Anyone got a link to the video?

If you notice the demonization of whites doesn't require us to do anything at this point.

Cuck

I do

They were already old decrepit niggers on their way out anyway

nice blog post homo, now kys

>20 swings to decapitate a cat

This kid needed to hit the gym

It’s on Kaotic

No but he wrote on his weapon so that must mean he’s a real mass shooter

jamaicaloop.com/full-video-with-buffalo-mass-shooting-live-stream-on-twitch/

>fedbaiting: the post

>do more than you ever will
Going to prison to get raped?

do it yourself then faggot, if not then shit the fuck up, regardless we don’t care about 10 dead niggers just because you wanted someone different, it’s still more than you’ll ever do

Nigga Fake and Gay this kid didn't shoot anybody ur just a fag pedo nigga

Attached: 4B5963BA-C283-442E-B39F-144B8C08C4FC.jpg (474x531, 34.41K)

It doesn’t. Kid is likely both retired and got honeypotted. The FBI was already aware of him and had spoken to him in for spicy things in the past. They likely groomed him and because he is retarded and psychologically predisposed (likely case due to animal mutilation he posted online) he murdered a bunch of random innocents for “the cause”. Remember: anyone could be FBI, never join any discords or groups found on this website. These are usually honeypots to find people like this guy. Don’t be a patsy for glowies user.

You don't need a solution to know when someone's method makes no sense. I still think these mass shooters could actually accomplish something good if they brought their armory of guns to some ghetto and opened fire on the gangbangers.

>NOT MY HECKIN NIGGERGRANDMAS!!
kek old niggers groomed young niggers

Attached: E6C0E38B-18F7-4D24-A137-18469FDAD626.jpg (1024x762, 78.77K)

This nigga shot nobody y'all is fucking delusional as fucj

It shows he was incompetent and psychotic

It doesn't. Violence is only effective when the establishment and their institutions are targeted. Tarrant and his copycats have done nothing by bolster their ideological opponents.

kike

Attached: muddying waters.gif (285x208, 2.95M)

lol this faggot is going to be reincarnated as a dung beetle

these traits often do seem so to the lazy and incompetent

All methods of resistance must be tried.

This whole site has been a honeypot for years and years

>How exactly does killing old black people minding their business solve any perceived issues
it gets the people talking and exposes the issue. the bad boy made his point. he meant to kill niggers and spics and this is what he did. what else do you want? did you expect a war to break out on the next day or something?

i can tell you for a fact.. such events will be happening more often as the time goes on. eventually it will transform into a full on racial war. there's no way around it. i'd says that before 2030 there will be a major racial\civil war. no way to avoid it. the niggers are acting feral. the spics are feral as well. whites have no choice. the kikes are doubling down on their infallibility. the kikes are gonna get gassed too. the thing is that nobody likes the kikes.

it's possible that the racial war will culminate in gassing all kikes and that will sort of be a point where the niggers and whites part ways.. and we will live separately from each other

checked

As much as I think this is a glow op the motive in his batshit crazy mind might have been payback for the seniors that died in Waukesha. The reason these maniacs' targets are never logical in a military op sort of way is because they are fucking mental!

Thanks for the link

>This is for the fans after midnight
>Something's in the air after midnight
Remember this? Now you don't like it?

No prob user.

>I know what’ll work, I’ll list all the sites Mr. Biden wants blacklisted and shut down in my (((manifesto)))! That’ll show ‘em.
Reeducation boys. It’s on the menu.