Why are Americans so against gun control?

Why are Americans so against gun control?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.39.27 PM.png (950x1052, 596.28K)

>shall

Obligatory

Attached: 5CD3EA38-2B5C-432C-BCA2-BE8DE8A56E0D.png (881x862, 293.8K)

>1pbtid

I love how they conveniently leave out El Salvador just to make America look bad

Take out the niggger cities and the US isn't even on the chart.

ok but all of our gun crime is in areas with gun restrictions

>Why are Americans so against gun control?

Attached: BLMDearPolice2.jpg (750x739, 162.81K)

How many niggers do those countries have?

No do per president in power in the US

I wonder what it looks like if you break it up by race.

Not filter the deaths by race

The only thing the fat fucks have left that gives them any semblance of freedom is their guns, which they never use. If those are taken away, they are completely emasculated and will just dissolve into shoggoth-like blobs.

The US doesn't have a gun problem.

Attached: black index ggg0000000001.png (1281x728, 353.27K)

bruh

I'm all for gun control. Whites should be the only race controlling guns.

Attached: c46abff60cba0ea0.jpg (720x720, 416.12K)

Because it's enshrined in the constitution and guns are the literally reason the US exists in the first place.

>Why are Americans so against gun control?
Because the people's inherent firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>B-but what about El Salvador??
Even saying this means you have a serious problem.

Because it's fucking ratarded.

Because the more they limit guns the greater the power the government has over its people. A population that cannot fight back against its government becomes slaves of its government. Never give any outside body power over your life because they will always abuse it.

Also get rid of niggers and the gun deaths go down to every other countris rates.

gonna be great seeing you faggot germans finally get reduced to irrelevancy. your jealousy towards americans is absolutely sickening. everything we do, we do better than you and it makes you seethe

Why italians like guns so much bros? I thought this was mutt thing, like my own people

As always subtract black people violent crime and rates are actually pretty close to eurofag rates.

Our murder rate with any method is 0.2. Is that chart saying that 300% of all our murders are committed with guns?
Same goes for Italy and probably a bunch of other countries on that list.

This is just called "making shit up". Again all the European countries on that list have way lower murder numbers IN TOTAL and most of them aren't committed with guns so the real numbers are like ten times lower.

>Even saying this means you have a serious problem.
No, we don't have a serious problem. The people promoting gun control because "muh 30 thousand" are the same people that think 60 million deaths by abortion "aren't enough".

Lmao you will NEVER use your guns to fight to the government. They are toys 99.999% of the time and the rest you just use them to shoot each other and yourselves. How many consecutive two week periods do you need before you realise it's all talk?

>gun deaths
so half of that number is suicides, the rest is niggers. when you compare White for White the numbers are similar (low)