NNNNOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT

>IT WAS JUST MEMES BROBRO FR FR YOU CAN'T JUST DO A HECCIN VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NIGNOGGERINOS!!! WHEN I SAID THERE WAS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!
You're either a coward with no convictions or a fed hopelessly trying to stop what's coming
You will not replace us
We will defend our kin
We will not be victims

Attached: 1632934866215.gif (640x400, 2.17M)

>You're either a coward with no convictions or a fed hopelessly trying to stop what's coming
>You will not replace us
>We will defend our kin
>We will not be victims

Attached: 1652727028250.gif (498x466, 581.74K)

No, there are no political solutions in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't mean that shooting random people in a grocery store isn't a really stupid way to further a cause.

>You will not replace us
>We will defend our kin
>We will not be victims

Attached: pol rules of life.png (600x600, 99.98K)

Those random people will spawn niggers that will kill more whites. It's not the greatest tactical decision but it's better than sitting around doing nothing
Your days are numbered, shill

Damn is that your routine?

shaking in my boots

You do a terrible job at infiltration

Attached: 1651617494982m.jpg (1024x860, 140.85K)

We're everywhere. Your grocery store could be next. Stop destroying our lives

Attached: 1652717176875.png (890x464, 586.44K)

>it's better than sitting around doing nothing
The shooter (who is a mutt anyway, but let's pretend he's actually white) could have made it an objective to marry young and pump out white children - at least 5. To teach them what he's aware of, and instill his values in them. He could have taught them skills like marksmanship and helped them get established with families of their own, and have 5+ more white children apiece. Every white person like him could do the exact same thing.

>muh demographics!
>muh birth rates!

Any Forums shrieks, but when someone point out that those things can be reversed by BREEDING WITH WHITE WOMEN

>muh MGTOW
>muh women are WHORES!
>muh forever alone wizard
>muh just creating more CATTLE for the jew!

"Not the greatest tactical decision" is an understatement. He could be doing something. A lot of people on this board could be, but absolutely aren't.

If he's a mutt then killing niggers was the best he could do for the white race. Mutts only make more mutts

White women all have blue hair in their 20’s and turn into cat/wine aunts in their 30’s

Fuck off demoralization shill. If i can get a white wife and a white gf anybody can

Unironically based and redpilled. Gas the kikes race war now.

If you started dating her when she was 24 she probably had sex with 50-60 guys before you

This is why you should always be armed.

We should do both actually. Make 3 to 7 children and kill 10 to 100 non whites.
We could fix this faggot era in one generation.

Based

>brown hands typed this

You don't need to have sex with women to make them yours. You need to make them your property.

This is why civil conflicts are the worst wars.

Question is retard how old is your wife? Women are not wired the same way anymore. We have only fans now you idiot. You can only provide a girl orgasms now and that is your only job for her. Shes got the money, security all of that shit without you. So how are you suppose to find a girl when they don't need a man anymore. And when they do need a man it is only to fulfill their own carnal desires. So how old is your wife and did you meet her before the relationship between man and woman was fucked in the ass by culture?

Attached: 1652578299071.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

Would you like for me to reveal your location?

Civil war is between a same people.

Known her since 11, together since 12. Kys demoralization shill
>More anti female shilling
Kys, there are still good women. Get off social media

you're so demoralized by the jews and their propaganda. there are a ton of normie women who dont behave like that. There are racist white women who see what is happening and don't want it either, but faggots like you turn them away because you're so insecure.

I have pale hands. I am not a nigger

Attached: 1652702642198.jpg (853x1024, 36.45K)

I’m just being honest, the vast majority of white western women are whores and feminists, that don’t what families

>Question is retard how old is your wife? Women are not wired the same way anymore. We have only fans now you idiot. You can only provide a girl orgasms now and that is your only job for her. Shes got the money, security all of that shit without you. So how are you suppose to find a girl when they don't need a man anymore. And when they do need a man it is only to fulfill their own carnal desires. So how old is your wife and did you meet her before the relationship between man and woman was fucked in the ass by culture?

Attached: 1643989995347.png (768x859, 183.63K)

You don't even have a girlfriend, why do you care?

Greetings I hate all non-Germanics.

Attached: 2CB762E4-9F81-4C4F-955D-1D4F6BB36B28.jpg (451x666, 71.52K)

And what did he to do defend our kin? Attack somebody who was using the system to genocide us? No. He killed some random default npc fat nigresses. He might as well have gone and tipped over some cows.

I have a wife AND a gf. Eat shit, nigger

Why drive four hours to a grocery store instead of to his nearest synagogue?

Chad move.

>every nigger will spawn even more niggers which exponentially increases the amount of crime they will commit against whites

Attached: 1652150654106m.jpg (768x1024, 120.67K)

More white babies for me

I'm married with white children with blonde hair and blue eyes, I have far more at stake than you.

THERE IS A POLITICAL SOLUTION
Here's how:
Declare lawful rebellion.Target VIP globalist elites and traitors. Seize state power. Implement political solutions
Eg zero immigration
deportations
death penalty for most crimes
incentives for family formation and pro natalist policies for heritage Americans etc etc
sterilisation requirements for access to welfare
perhaps even institutional balkanisation into micro-ethnostates etc etc

None of this is advanced by some furfag,degenerate,cat torturing,sperg untermensch shooting a bunch of old negroes in a grocery store.