This meme makes them seethe

This meme makes them seethe.

Attached: 1652718305187.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/european-union-folds-to-putin-authorizes-imports-of-russian-natural-gas/
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>groomverment

Attached: 1652723042297.png (1080x1012, 583.98K)

>how do you do fellow racists

Attached: 1635214443942.jpg (640x615, 144.42K)

Was nice knowing you user

bigleaguepolitics.com/european-union-folds-to-putin-authorizes-imports-of-russian-natural-gas/

Zionists lose again! Now they start a race war!

I like it.

pre-fake SCOTUS RvW re-visit, I was pushing

"YOUR BODY

YOUR CHOICE"

it would be clearly us telling them WE support their rights against Vaxx, as well as conflate with MY body etc.

>Groomverment

Feds are corrupted through their freemasonic loyalty oaths.
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: The linchpin of corruption .jpg (720x710, 124.58K)

Sloppy job, glowgroomers.

Print it and post it around similar to it's okay to be white, make a link containing all not schizo evidence of the grooming and set ups, make it seem as legit as possible the feds deserve the light shined in them for far too long they've strayed from the truths and have been hiding in nothing but a house of cards. Memetics are the best asset of free speech and by god use them.

So ummm.. any word on what his dischord logs are all about. I assumed there would be a million fake ones today but this morning it was just three threads insisting that hivemind stop asserting that it was a glowOP.

Which seems like barely anyone is asserting. Still the regular casts of actual victims and actual villains looking to control society… but back to the point… where is his white-hot-hatred dischord stuff.

Press and police still havent arrested themselves for looking.

the people he was talking to on discord will never be identified because they were feds.

We got his user, the account isn't deleted yet so why not hack it?

>Why DoNt YoU JuSt HacK tH
classic well poisoning. fuck off fed.

Do not give feds (You) s.

Attached: CIA NIGGERS.gif (605x602, 289.95K)

Do it

>FBI freaks out because you tapped into an arrested kid's discord because it more then likely has evidence of them grooming him.
Discord has roughly 24 hour deletion process but discord is easy to break through since it in of itself is a honeypot that the feds can crack open with minimal effort. Use a VPN you scared faggot and a VM for extra protection. Besides if I was fed my ass woulda been fired a loooonnng time ago

FED GROOMER DOING THE WORK OF JEWS MAKING FALSE FLAGS TO JUSTIFY NKVD STYLE POLICE STATE TARGETING WHITES WHO OBJECT TO BEING RACIALLY GENOCIDED BY REPLACEMENT

>FED GROOMER DOING THE WORK OF JEWS MAKING FALSE FLAGS TO JUSTIFY NKVD STYLE POLICE STATE TARGETING WHITES WHO OBJECT TO BEING RACIALLY GENOCIDED BY REPLACEMENT

FED GROOMER DOING THE WORK OF JEWS MAKING FALSE FLAGS TO JUSTIFY NKVD STYLE POLICE STATE TARGETING WHITES WHO OBJECT TO BEING RACIALLY GENOCIDED BY REPLACEMENT

>FED GROOMER DOING THE WORK OF JEWS MAKING FALSE FLAGS TO JUSTIFY NKVD STYLE POLICE STATE TARGETING WHITES WHO OBJECT TO BEING RACIALLY GENOCIDED BY REPLACEMENT

Attached: 1652607831749.png (720x1006, 336.64K)

@377968788
this is a fed trying to get people to commit federal crimes

look at the grooming

Goyroomer

dont we groom shooters too?? it cant be a coincidence that this many shooters have ties to Any Forums.

How is it well positioning? It's a legitimate idea if the retard used the same user for literally everything it is safe to assume he used the same password. Are you scared of the truth getting out fedboy? I fear little in this world the truth isn't one.

Is it a crime to look into a arrested person's communication? I legitimately dunno, since it's a semi public platform after all

Tell feds to end white genocide

yes. I believe it falls under the same crime group as hacking

I glossed over the only law that actually applied the CFAA and it doesn't expressly say that it's a no-go

Not as much as this will...

Attached: 1652712590848.gif (212x248, 195.7K)

do not give feds (You) s. They groom shooters.

I see you at your desk you faggot how dare you call me a fed

@377970413 the game

because it's true

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-144813_Adblock Browser.jpg (540x1666, 406.72K)