Don't forget:

>Buffalo Shooting happens
>like 1 hour later there's 50 memes of it on Any Forums spamming #SaintGendron
>24 hours later it's all stopped being posted
so was it glowies or what?

Attached: boog_glow_0.jpg (799x772, 87.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/dttm/neo-nazis-and-white-supremacists-online-react-buffalo-ny-shooting-some-praise-shooter-and-call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No shit sherlock

Last night I saw a bunch of shit on here about Gendron being a furry. Where is that evidence at now? Someone post if real.

Every major news cycle agenda driven event since at least 9/11 is fucking glowniggers/mossad.

Yeah the whole thing was fake and gay. Glowies really losing their touch.

The sun glows in the dark.

Of course. The establishment wants to get rid of Any Forums. Not because of the politics, but because of free speech

Attached: 1638852519422.jpg (1242x1194, 287.59K)

Totally feds and not just teenagers using Any Forums. All feds, it's all feds there's millions of people working at the NSA and the FBI

Even Memri is running with the "Saint Gendron" story. I thought Memri was based? They called us incels:
memri.org/dttm/neo-nazis-and-white-supremacists-online-react-buffalo-ny-shooting-some-praise-shooter-and-call

I used the report button for the first time in 16 years on the site when I saw that shit. It was obvious glowie shillery and I don’t want my safe space for retards being taken away from me

Glowniggers are stupid cattle, but so is 3/4 of the population

I reported the first post of that meme and got a message that said the meme had been removed for being offensive. I was just reporting the meme to the FBI, you dumb fucking faggot.

hello glowie-kun
we understand that you're paid for these posts, but keep in mind human beans are very skilled at pattern recognition
especially autists who haven't """eliminated their biases""" by being anti-racists

Memri is Israel too, even with the antisemitism

isn't memri just (israel-funded) translation group/tv channel?
hence they try to make arabs look bad, but instead made them based

4 hrs after the shooting he is seeing a judge, on a Saturday.

I wonder who helped him plan it?
I would be really curious to if he was getting ideas from the Feds.

Attached: zk1bfmveusw51.jpg (640x513, 40.31K)

Attached: file.png (647x745, 432.49K)

Attached: file.png (679x530, 267.8K)

I looked into what this "Terrorgram" is and it's an obvious glowie operation probably mostly inhabited by bots. They are "white supremacists" who celebrate every terrorist attack done by whites. Their symbolism of their "group" is clearly glownigger style, rather than organic style. One of their main taglines is to "Read Seige" which is a typical glownigger book that they push.

Attached: file.png (806x482, 455.59K)

>wow cow skulls and human skulls and candles! totally a real neo nazi group goyim!
no sign of a swastika or any real symbolism anywhere