A few days ago, this young hero went to battle against the kikes and their perpetually conducted degeneracy...

A few days ago, this young hero went to battle against the kikes and their perpetually conducted degeneracy, white genocide, and "blanda upp" propaganda. He killed 10 looting, thieving, rapist monkeys. How many monkeys have you killed? Heil Hitler!

Attached: Payton Gendron.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377954007/#377958348
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many Jewish bankers did this hero kill ?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377954007/#377958348

Making mean remarks about people isn't racism. Even if painting them as subhuman (which they are in their native land). Its racism if it becomes institutional. And if good ethics and the vote isn't heeded.

Not a hero, he would’ve been a hero if he assaulted the FBI field office that was 3 minutes away from the grocery store.

If he wants to start civil strife he should’ve taken out as many ZOGbots as possible

Anyone have a link to his manifesto? Trying to find it but seems like they're scrubbing it

Fuck you glowie cunt

Be quiet and get annexed, nigger.

Attached: Nigger BTFO.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

Why didn't he shoot up the synagogue 5 minutes away from the supermarket?

Attached: 1652619869226.png (1127x574, 203.76K)

Negers are absolute subhumans in their native lands. Jews are in the Bible (...) they lose their land on several occasions, or at least they have sinned against God.

It’s funny that they are scrubbing it, probably because the diversity hire behind writing it wants to do some revisions.

It’s way too structured and grammatically correct, and that’s the parts that aren’t copied and pasted from other “manifestos”

I don’t believe for a second a mentally broke autist zoomer used grammar and punctuation as accurately as he did in the manifesto. NPC dumbass diversity hire wrote the manifesto with perfect grammar because everything is just a homework assignment to these clueless retarded NPCs

Glows are trying hard to push to make this kid a hero on this board, they are scared after they got found out for facilitating and allowing the shooting to happen
Why don't you try? you make shooting up an FBI office sound so easy. Like they don't have fortified security around those places

Glowies are so obvious

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-111751_Blue Clover.jpg (720x1241, 505.76K)

It’s not about me, why didn’t this armored up retard do it? Why get armored up and get a bunch of ammo together just to assault civilians. What a fucking retard, I don’t care about the difficulty, he’s throwing his life away anyway why should he either

Oops.. wrong image.

Attached: 1633452037994.jpg (596x402, 26.35K)

Nobody cares.

Attached: 1523286664381.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

looks fake. where is the blood? why didn't the head explode?

>#DarkMAGAhero
You retards deserve the rope

>Go to supermarket
>kill 10
>Go to FBI office
>die at the doorstep
Gee I wonder why

Any chads got a full video somewhere, NZ shooting video was easy to find but I cant seem to find this video in full anywhere

>went to battle against the kikes
He went to a store to shoot niggers and ended up killing one probable jew by coincidence. He didn't do shit.

JEW!

>this young hero went to battle against the kikes
And got turned around somewhere and ended up in a nigger hood.

they put a paper dress on him and brought him to court before a black judge
now he'll cry as he's raped by BBC

Attached: AP22135037384734[1].jpg (1024x763, 117.05K)

Attached: mmmhhmmm.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

Niggers are a kike symptom, thus killing them is based.

Literally would have been more useful than random nignogs

Not if he waits for someone to go through the back door, every structure needs to dispose of the waste that humans generate inside of it. If he wasn’t retarded he would’ve used his element of surprise to assault something worth assaulting. There are plenty of weak points at any location, he is a weak willed retard and took the easy way like he did his entire life

>May 2022
>Still wearing fucking face masks outside of a medical center
A worse punishment than life in prison

Remember a couple years back when some guy shot up that synagogue and killed a bunch of Jews, what came out of that? shooting up some random Synagogue wont achieve anything for the better
Because he was egged on by an undercover fed on Discord to do such, the kid was mentally ill and probably didn't think it through

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW OP YOU ARE A FAGGOT KIKE JEW

AND NOW WE KNOW "SAINT TARRANT" WAS A BULLSHIT OP TOO! HAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: when schizos were actually right.png (715x535, 97.55K)

Aka it's the same reason he gave up as soon as the pigs arrive, he is afraid little bitch

>hero
Heroes don't snuff rando retard zombies, they hit the source of the evil. all fields

Attached: Shills3.png (851x721, 275.75K)

>Treating the symptom and not the problem
Great plan
Always a good fix to take an aspirin for your headache when you're being killed by a brain tumor

>Because he was egged on by an undercover fed on Discord to do such

Attached: 1652607831749.png (720x1006, 336.64K)

at a grocery store
intead of detonating a bomb at a synagogue

Serious question though, why in the FUCK would he focus so heavily on the Great Replacement Theory in his manifest and then go after Niggers? Why wouldn’t he go after Jews? It makes no sense to me, and I understand why people think this entire op glows

Not much difference between a hospital and a jail, really

Note how it's only shitskins seething at this absolute Giga Chad. Payton Gendron is a hero and once again showed the niggers that they are not safe or welcome in white societies. Cope and sneed, bucks.

Attached: Well, I don't know how y'all do things up North, but here down South, we like to get a more hands on approach.jpg (529x667, 139.21K)

I agree he was egged on, I just wish these idiots willing to throw their lives away would do so attempting to take out agents of the state.

Blow your fucking brains out glownigger.

>Because he was egged on by an undercover fed on Discord to do such

They want to make copycat killers based on these fed ops. What if the fed op has anti Jews in its manifesto? Copycats will kill Jews. Same thing with Tarrant, where if he were legit, he would be talking about Jews non stop. Why wasn't he?

It's not hard to figure out. CIA has been doing this shit since the 50s at least

Attached: 1652608583520.png (1845x246, 62.89K)

because it was all a glow OP
the guy posted on reddited claiming white privilege is a thing, he was also vax maxed, pro-vax, and post anti-white shit.

He didn't kill any Kikes. Fuck out of here.
He killed Negroes for his FBI handlers. Killing Jews wouldn't do anything. Literally no one (except Jews, and the media) would give a shit. Not one fucking real person would care. Killing blacks, however, will stir the hornets nest

How to make the racism serious? This is what I am calling it, as in positive discrimination. Its not working like this.

Like I said:
Abortion, a house
Being forced to use this word while some are against abortion.

Jew

I ain't no kike, but you sure as hell are a nigger. I think it's time you got your black ass to the breakin' shed, boy.

Attached: Bucks.jpg (1520x1292, 493.04K)

Wow this seems like a totally authentic post made by a genuine person.
I personally genuinely hope you have an accident on your way home from your mineshaft, in minecraft.

complete schzio 85-94 IQ fucking moron, basically a blank slate for fed/jew op to get all their proposed white terrorist legislation passed

>white societies
The nignog hood is white society now

Can anyone figure out why it’s called a “theory”
Everyone can see the linear progression of birthrates, it’s not a theory while the UN is actively flooding every homogenous nation on the planet with refugees and immigrants.

These things are not a “theory” these are just plain facts.

>retard thinks non-white ghettos aren't part of society
Remind me again, buck, why do your shitskin kin commit 68% of all violent crimes, despite only being 13% of the population?

Many such cases, but the FBI is just doing its job.