It has been 2 years

It has been 2 years
Everyone i Know is triple jabbed
they are ok.
I am pureblood
I am ok.
So what the fuck was it all for?

Attached: istockphoto-108350950-612x612.jpg (408x612, 20.44K)

So take it! If you want but WE won’t. :3

you really think people are ok when they are having stillborn babies?

Attached: no-refunds.jpg (1019x431, 156.59K)

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1635951115993.png (1255x1073, 558.44K)

It was to get BT'd

LMAO this schizo posts are so retarded

Your grammar is retarded

This is the truth schizos and normies can't accept.
They aren't trying to kill us with the vaccines, it's just that they are shitty and not very useful for young healthy people.
They only want to get everyone vaxxed to:
>calm the boomers into thinking everything is ok and the government solved everything
>get pharma companies (that bribe politicians to do so) insanely rich

They're really not. My dad's carotid is like 60% blocked. I don't believe for a fucking second it's with cholesterol. Younger friend has fucking growth on lymph nodes. Another friend nearly miscarried. my cousin died. It's already starting man

>they are ok.

Attached: file.png (397x843, 126.43K)

schizo

Where'd your taxes go user?

Attached: 1646806622498.jpg (657x657, 176.98K)

LMFAO

>we all get superpowers from space dna
This is the type of shit black nigger Israelites believe will happen to them on Juneteenth

That's because the jab isn't about eugenics like the mainstream shabbos jones types of fucks like you to believe.

The ultimate goal of the shot is TRANSHUMANISM.

When people take it, and their bodies reject the mutation, it throws an error in the form of a clot, stroke, myocarditis etc.

The longer you go without an update (mutation of the human genome is a slow process), the more prone you will be to contracting a disease.

Hence the small number of cases

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read. Reality is fucked enough with global scale elite pedophile rings, we don't have to try to make up some retarded ass imaginary x-men scenario.

no refunds

It was purely a Divide & Conquer exercise.
Also gains the trust of the normies to take further vaccinations in the future for other "pandemics".

But yeah the elites really made a show out of the truthers who were going around saying all the jabbed would die in a few months

It was a false alarm.

to see how many retards would take it

politics, control, power, greed, etc.....
if you zoom out it is the most foolproof way to divide people into TWO specific groups and cause discourse.

Attached: 1652664641245.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

well, they have the mistery juice doing who knows what