May 2022. I am forgotten

Attached: 1651064622369.png (1020x574, 790.32K)

i can't believe she voted to send $40 billion to ukraine when there's starving latinxs and other people of color

here in Krautmany more than 2/3 of people still wear this useless shit.
voluntarily.

Attached: 1652644456186.jpg (1200x1200, 308.36K)

FLU in ID. AHHHHHHH.

There's a production issue with the latest variant. It won't drop until mid-summer

I ALWAYS make sure to not respect their personal space when I see them. I intentionally block the cheese aisle for 5 minutes or more. Based and redpilled people just grab their cheese, all the cucks form a line. I take great pleasure ruin the day of these NPCs as they tried to force me too murder myself with poison chemicals. Bootlickers are the worst. Karma is a bitch and has no mercy. Tick Tock masked up vaxx cucks. I hope everyone else is doing their part.
Fuck normalfags, fuck boomers.

niggers are still wearing masks

>fLU ID
Ebin.

I remember when people would sent full SWAT teams to Safeway if someone dared to walk in without a bandana (that blocks 0% of COVID) but now it's perfectly 100% safe to go to concerts and sporting events without a mask. There's no hope for humanity.

>take off that mask already it's over!

Attached: 1645466505807.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Holy shit were they trying to break his neck at one point? Which shithole was this in?

city 17

For now... lol.

All the govt has to do is just utter a syllable of fear and the sheep will flock back into tow. And IT WILL happen again.

But maybe Im cynical and I should trust the govt that loves the working class.

cant forget what never was.im not accepting their realities as a true worldview.

Nobody seems to care here, but there is some minority that still wears them, 90% of them are women, i swear i think they wear them for fashion reasons, sunglasses + mask, every girl is hot.

>I even went to livecam to check

Attached: nomask.png (1674x984, 2.74M)

I'm still wearing them in public because I can.

80% of cucks here in toronto still wear them. the fuck are you talking about? I hate this city, province, and country so much its unreal

NPC programming has been updated to muh Ukraine, try to keep up, leaf.

Attached: 1635129766865.png (1536x1571, 1.36M)

>1/3 of the people aren't retarded faggots
That's pretty good not gonna lie

It's just a temporary measure until they can replace it with something better.

I still wear FFP2 when on the street, not cause of COVID just simply trying to filter all the contamination I can

My county never enforced a mask mandate, no shops did either.

Nobody vaxed (they mobed the general ward covid center and exposed the lies early of "full hospitals"). After that nobody social distanced, nobody masked, nobody died, everyone did their normal shit and nothing happened.

This is why it's important to live in an area with less than 7k people, you know pretty much everyone around and the jew can't really lie to you as you can expose it through the community.