No Putin

Don't Release Racial Pride onto America.

Attached: FSxhs0tUEAEERrG.png (700x899, 444.86K)

Attached: 1648670126377.jpg (602x491, 33.33K)

Support biden on Ukraine or you're a domestic terrorist sleeper cell of russias

Could be frontrunning.
Could be believing your own bullshit.

I love how these fucks just ignore Ukraine and their legitimate neo-nazi factions.

>analysts warn
>experts say
>simon says

Attached: 1650725842613.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

It's a setup so that any fighting back against their bullshit can be classified as "domestic terrorism" and blamed on Russia. That narrative fell to shit here when CBC tried to link the freedom convoy to Russia- they're trying so hard to not implicate themselves in their shit, and keep implicating themselves in their shit.

Why don't they just stop replacing white Americans and they wouldn't have to worry about this?

Attached: 1652587661767.jpg (491x437, 61.32K)

Is this the same Russia with the biggest mosque in Europe, literally sending muslims to kill Europeans? Heckin BASED. Can not wait to fight for Putin. Ukrainian's president is a jew yaknow. So. That sorta justifies anything and everything they do I guess.

Because the USA is over

Attached: 2019stats.png (1516x55, 8.93K)

these guys put the anal and sis back into analysis

Attached: 1643645095956.jpg (1344x1344, 1.51M)

What the fuck is this deranged fantasy world we live in

Displacement doesn't equal replacement. Besides even if society was homogenous you would still be a friendless virgin.

>groomer input

Wait hasnt the CIA been training and arming white supremacists in Ukraine for decades? Didnt all the white supreamcist groups at the Unite the Right rally have Ukraine/Azov ties? Isnt the biggest white supremacist group "The Base" founded and run by a former FBI agent and has trained with Azov? Isn't The Base, translated into arabic Al Qaeda? Gives me the big think

Attached: Right wing FF.png (640x833, 330.31K)

Ok well have fun looking around your shoulder for the rest of your life for more radicalized white mass shooters

>Implying I'm not always on guard when around other people
Do, people just not?

>Isnt the biggest white supremacist group "The Base" founded and run by a former FBI agent and has trained with Azov? Isn't The Base, translated into arabic Al Qaeda?

Where there's smoke, there tends to be fire

Attached: RA.png (1190x941, 583.57K)

Ok well have fun looking around your shoulder for the rest of your life for more radicalized white mass shooters

>Isn't The Base, translated into arabic Al Qaeda?
that just sounds like a funny reference rather than an unintended coincidence

So, first they call us all deplorable in 2015.
Then they force Dementia Joe on us in 2020.
Now they admit Putin is the World's Leading White Nationalis....
if they just said "Our stated goal is to genocide White People and to empower the Jews", I think our braindead electorate would still not get the message.

Why should Russia not seek a regime change in the west ? Oc the only one who can do it are nationalists. It's literally the Maidan playbook.

Attached: 1652649602594m.jpg (1024x1024, 144.75K)

>Implying that it isn't the FBI doing their typical falseflags
The pot calling the kettle black