/chug/- Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #3062 - quick bake with no pasta edition

Previous: Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf
>Have a smile! Give a laugh!

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Azov surrendering and being sent to a 3rd country: DPR
>Power supply returns to Mariupol, Volnovakha and other liberated cities and villages of the DPR
>Russia cuts off electricity to Finland
>Lloyd Austin calls for Russia-Ukriane cease-fire in talk with Sergei Shoigu
>5000 Ukrainian troops ordered from Belarus border to reinforce Severodonetsk
>US Senator Rand Paul stalls $40 billion in aid to Ukraine
>Russian forces entered into the town of Severodonetsk, Novokalinovo and Novobahmutovka.
>Reuters: Germany's VNG will transfer payments to Gazprombank under Russia's euros for rubles scheme
>The ban on the transportation of Russian oil has been excluded from the "sixth package of sanctions".
>"Legendary" Canadian Sniper Wali returns to Canada, disappointed by state of the UAF
>Admiral Makarov is FINE
>Battle for Popasnaya results in Russia's victory
>Kherson authorities announce their intention to join Russia
>Russian forces capture Yampol in Donetsk Oblast
>AFP: Bulgaria and the Czech Republic looking to request exception to Russian oil embargo
>Pope Francis: NATO provocation may have led to Russian invasion, unsure whether countries should continue sending arms
>Ukraine allows the deployment of volkssturm to the frontlines (t.me/s/uniannet/51863)
>20 million metric tons of grain to be delivered from Ukraine to Germany to prevent famine

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh

▶Audio thread

Attached: image_2022-05-16_190404486.png (1600x1000, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0ze6ky96gA
mobile.twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1526248747629518848
youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0
nitter.net/Polk_Azov/status/1526248747629518848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok so for the retards who are to lazy to do their research here's how the war is going:
>Battle of Kharkov
Russian Forces are slowly withdrawing away from the city but will keep control of land nearby to keep pressure off The Izium front.

>Izium Front
Russian Forces are making small gains, Ukraine position are starting to collapse, possible reinforcement from Kiev.

>Battle of the Donbass
Russian Forces are making most of their gains and are at the Northern outskirts of Severodonetsk. Contrary to reports of a Russian failed river Crossing, it has been report the Forces were successful in their crossing but with moderate losses.

>Siege of Mariupol
Russian Forces have most of the Northern part of the factory and have begun the final attacks to remove the remaining Ukrainian Forces left.

>Odessa Front
No significant reports, Russia consider it non-important until Complete victory in Donbass and Mariupol.

>Russian 2nd Phase Objectives
1.>Control of the Donbass, along with complete control of Mariupol.
2. Creation of a Corridor from Donbass to Kherson.
3. Push towards to Odessa.

As you could see by the latest report Russia is winning but at a slow and steady pace. I will update every week so you "experts" could understand what really going on.

Attached: 84227e9f42.jpg (600x380, 83.21K)

Z

Z

Attached: 1652189450856.png (800x600, 82.62K)

what image dumbass

>doomers predict that Cucktin will let Azovites out in exchange for Russian POWs
>the cuck lets them out without any preconditions at all as another gesture of goodwill for the negotiations

Attached: 1648773565080.jpg (1024x1024, 82.88K)

say hello into the world's great peacenik of its time, holy fucking lmao

Attached: erDOGan.jpg (493x657, 98.38K)

new /comfy/post.
youtube.com/watch?v=f0ze6ky96gA
/z/

Attached: photo_2022-05-05_20-32-45.jpg (1100x733, 127.88K)

Reminder that Romania or Ukraine announcing to invade Moldova is already memoryholed.

Official Azov announcement of them being let out to a third country.
Putin keked harder than ever before
mobile.twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1526248747629518848

Attached: 1651367606569.png (548x557, 361.46K)

Z

Attached: azog in burning building.webm (576x320, 2.94M)

Only the dead have seen the end of cuck warfare

yes, they are being "let out" into custody of the DPR.
I hope Putin will cuck many more times like this and we will see thousands of more hohols being "let out".

We have to go back
youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0

Attached: mpq.jpg (786x586, 72.47K)

I heard they’re going to a hospital in DPR tough?

There will be no drinking water in Nikolaev for another two months - the mayor. While water is supplied to the residents of Nikolaev according to the schedule. However, it is technical, it is impossible to eat such water, the city council said.

Last week, employees of the State Enterprise Nikolaevvodokanal filled the city's water supply network, so there were interruptions in water supply. However, the water that is now supplied to the pipes to Nikolaev residents does not correspond to the quality of drinking water, and it is actually technical. This was stated by the head of the city Alexander Senkevich.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 16-38-11 Ukraine war Heartbroken wives and mothers of Azovstal garrison say heroic battle is almost over.png (1026x1750, 1.06M)

They should just stop calling him, as 1 femka politician wrote it will surely change mens mind hehe

Thanks MI6, I'm about to take a nap you and Grey from Kazakhstan should also take naps. I don't want my fellow chuggers sleep deprived!

Attached: 280544158_4488693721234326_1804373879541765839_n.jpg (1080x1350, 303.25K)

If I didn't live in the EU I wouldn't give a shit about Lithuania causing us trouble when it comes to trade with China. The China cold war is a stupid American issue that has zero relevance to Europe and we have zero reason to jump into it.
Not my fault the sole purpose of your country is to be the eastern European version of gitmo. Have you considered not sucking fifty American cocks on the daily?

“If your enemy isn’t a cuck, that means you should become one in order to cuck them”- Cuckamir Pootin ‘The art of Cuckwarfare’.

This song slaps hard a fuck. Thanks for reminding me about it. The keyboard player was the original Any Forums user for sure lmao

Can anyone translate this Azov cope?
nitter.net/Polk_Azov/status/1526248747629518848
It appears that they are all surrendering but trying to save face as much as possible?

Russia pays its equipment in rubles, and they're fucking swimming in it thanks to nat gas prices
Meanwhile the US has all its fleet and bases to maintain, as well as funding all the ponzi schemes of the MIC like the F-35

bros, a /chug/bro needs a translation of this image ASAP, thanks in advance.

Attached: xoxol.jpg (900x1200, 112.01K)

>Turkey can't say "yes" to a NATO membership of Finland and Turkey, no hard feelings.
>Erdogan asked the Swedish and Finnish delegations not to bother traveling to Ankara.
>No hard feelings
>Don't bother coming
PWHAHAHAHAHA, based af

Attached: laugh.gif (498x280, 1.06M)