Seriously though

Imagine 40 years from now, this guy is 58 and sitting in the cell that he has been at for the past several decades. The world forgot about him and his family would have probably forgotten about him as well. He is just sitting there…no entertainment, no life, no family. Not being able to go to a restaurant on a Friday evening and then chill in front of a TV with a beer.

Every single second sitting on a concrete bed in a cage staring at the wall waiting to die of old age.

That is the level of mental torture he has signed up for. He just doesn’t fully realize the enormity of the suffering he has ahead.

Attached: images (54).jpg (460x259, 14.52K)

>shoots up a grocery store
>not a site of political importance

Will never smell, feel or taste white pussy ever again. Probably never even had it. Meanwhile groids will have spawned millions of half-breeds

Attached: f1d6423f58ac76fa43232a74acb8f7e5.jpg (612x763, 65.56K)

By then the entire world will feel like a prison so who cares.

He probably has managed to kill himself or at least give himself severe brain damage by then.
And after a preliminary search, new york can't just lock up a guy in solitary confinement anymore, they banned it last year and entered in effect a couple of months ago.

Good. I'm happy they caught this scumbag alive so he can rot in some supermax prison for the rest of his life. I wish I could be there the moment it sinks in that his life is over and that there's nothing but pain ahead.

>implying he wont get clapped in prison or atleast khs

I'm glad he didn't for the reasons you've described, but fuck man he's going to wish he wasn't such a massive pussy and had killed himself easily when he had the chance.

I know prisons are technically supposed to be "correctional facilities" but I hope while he's in there he gets some daily reminder of the life he could have lived outside if he wasn't such an autistic fuck. Some sort of sustained mental torture at least.

Poor guy. It’s too bad he was forced to drive three hours away from home like he did multiple times, first to steak out the place, but then later to murder like a dozen random innocent people. Who convinced him to do that again? Those people sound like bastards.

this guy will never see the inside of a cell

That's why it's so funny

Dumbfuck zoomerchud started browsing pol when he was 16 and fell for the memes made by other polchuds and now he's in prison forever

Attached: 1652724903042.jpg (632x1952, 117.25K)

He is a left-wing communist. They only target private citizens not the government. They love the government.

he will get institutionallized. his horizons will be reduced until the world consists of the prison walls, and he will make his life there.

he will walk like rittenhoue if they can prove hes insane

He'll walk because it'll be easy to prove he was influenced by the people in his discord

>how

Read the logs

Hahaha what a faggot

he lashed out, a product of clownworld.

Want less crazy desperate white men?

Stop driving white men to insanity and desperation. Simple as.

why does white women and black cock fit so perfectly?

imagine being so racist that you murder
unsuspecting black people
and then you get raped in prison by BBC
he's going to start crying like a baby

guessing you dont have any family in prison? not really how it goes

>2062
>he gets released by a judge with purple hair
Screencap this

did the full video get leaked or anything over 7 min yet?

>go to a restaurant on a Friday evening and then chill in front of a TV with a beer
nobody will be doing that in 40 years

Sounds the same as being in your late 30s

Kek.. what you're describing is the process where he awaits trail. Once you're tried and sentenced you go to a penitentiary where you have much more freedoms, possessions and rights. Why do u think niggers love prison so much?

Chuds unironically need to learn to empty their balls every once in a while. Maybe take their pills every so often too and learn to be less bigoted. Black lives do matter chud

>no entertainment
You've obviously never been to prison.

Attached: prison wife.jpg (225x225, 8.24K)

>go to a restaurant on a Friday evening and then chill in front of a TV with a beer.
Why would anyone want to do that in the first place? why would anyone want to go out to sit in front of a fucking TV.

Canadafag mad at blacks because they immaculate him. Stay mad fagboi