FUCK WORKING

Wake up sleep deprived every day early as FUCK, dont eat, roll up to the computer/office to wage surrounded by FEMOIDS AND NIGGERS AND OFTEN SHEBOONS!!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

How does anyone expect me to give a fuck? Im surrounded by SUBHUMANS all day and i get paid PEANUTS because the govt takes 50% of my paycheck between INFLATION AND TAXES FUCK IT FUCK IT ALL FUCK JEWS
FUCK GOVERNMENT NIGGERS
FUCK IT ALL

Attached: F082D67E-18E1-48AC-841D-C1F0BDCCF4F3.jpg (1600x900, 198.4K)

Get a better job and stop whining.

just be an online scrum master bro, i literally don't do anything

I still don't understand what the scrum master supposed to be doing

FUCK YOU

neither do i

Your ID says „fag“
and it fits because you are like some whiny gay.

Are you just spamming the same thread about being a sad wage cuck but with different copy pasta?

>working 8 hours every day in a dimly lit office

Wagecucks are the most soulless people alive. They literally just exist to make another more successful man richer.

Basically schedule meetings and pressure the team to finish the assigned tasks. It's a useless management job for women for the most part. Easiest job in the world.

>can quit anytime he wants and get a different job where you work with your hands outside
But he wont lol, the fag NPC cant break his routine.

I know how you feel user, what makes it even worse is that I’m constantly surrounded by these low iq monkeys. No feeling of community, no feeling of being with your own folk, no feeling of being surrounded by people who are capable of critical thinking or even gaf about anything other than sex and pop culture, honestly I really see why the elites want to replace us, blacks are really the perfect serf class. Literally not smart enough to understand what’s happening around them and probably not even capable of giving a shit. You ever tried to have a deep conversation with a nigger? It’s a real blackpill, they really don’t know anything, they are ripe for manipulation and engineering by a greater intelligence.

Kek hifag id, you can’t stop losing burgerbro :(

stfu Mohammad

clean it up, wagie

Attached: 1652483430618.jpg (664x549, 108.61K)

>dont eat, roll up to the computer/office to wage surrounded by FEMOIDS AND NIGGERS AND OFTEN SHEBOONS!!
That's your problem, office monke. I'm doing hard physical labor with the boys and a nice schedule

Russians are the ultimate wagies. Doing physical labor in a frozen wasteland for $200 a month whilst your government blows money on it's military campaigns is worse than how most medieval serfs lived.

Attached: 1643891092157.png (506x438, 232.32K)

I wake up at 6am feeling rested. Just go to bed at a reasonable hour, nigger.

You are unironically right.

The USA is a satanic communist government. The country cannot keep operating at a deficit without disastrous consequences. Americans may be trading the lives of their children for green paper; it is really disgraceful. Social Security and Medicare are straight up communist thievery. Everyone already knows federal income tax is a big lie.

The only path forward for most americans to live and work as Christians is to submit a 1099, regardless of employment status, and then simply do not file your taxes at the end of the year. If the IRS sends you letters, send them letters with pictures of firearms and ammo. Maybe they can hang those pictures on their office walls, or something.

Anyway, most americans should be planning to leave this country. I don't mean going to Alaska or Hawaii. Completely leave, as in going to a country that does not share a border with the USA. So not Mexico, or South America, or Canada. If you see the signs, and you know what this country is, then you need to plan how you are going to leave. It is not "if", it is "when".

FUCK YOU

so what all you do is tell people to get to work? lol

Fuck that pussy shit my family has been here for 300 years ill die on this land before i run away like a FAGGOT

Also don't forget that fact that the government steals 30% of your earnings that they will use against you

Getting a CDL was the worst decision of my life, but at least if I quit a job I can find another one quick

I did construction work for a while. It was actually a lot of fun. Now that I'm more muscled and confident and have a better hhaircut and dont wear autism shoes I'm going back to college to pick up 18 year old girls.

You will never be a woman.

Attached: proletariat 22.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

Listen man, you gotta build your own pack. We don't have the luxury of being born into a prefabricated community so we need to take the initiative and meet people. It IS possible. You just have to go out and do it

>your government
Oh boi. These globohomo kikes are not OUR government. They are occupation goverment and we are fucking slaves of filthy kikes.

I no showed this morning

I knew all you didn't do shit!

Pretty much, at least that has been my experience with scrum masters.

t. Code monkey

Based

>whilst your government blows money on it's military campaigns
Better than blowing money on niggers and trannies
>Doing physical labor in a frozen wasteland
I wish. Laborers in the north get paid much more than me, but conditions there are terrible, I agree.

Work is basically a party. Do manly shit, work your body, drink vodka, and chill with the bros. Theyre living the life

I’m working my ass off every fucking day for just enough money to pay rent, school loans, credit card debt and food. I haven’t even bought a new pair of shoes in 4 years. Working this hard is only worth it if I can buy a home and have a family, the both of which look less likely every single day. Fuck this gay ass earth, I really mean that. Fuck kikes the most, but also fuck niggers, troons, asians, spics, euros, russians fuck all you goddamn faggots.

Become a popular guitarist or a Hollywood movie star, you'll laugh at this in retrospective.

Attached: GibsonLesPaul.png (600x600, 148.73K)

You one of them
>Work hard, play hard
Type? That is just major cope to deal with shitty 60 hour a week jobs.

Your country has existed for

Yea dude im about to convert every bit of money i have into gold and silver and then get on food stamps and shit. Theres no point in working. And i sure as fuck am not going to pay my student loans back

>work hard play hard
No. Construction sites can be a lot of fun is all.

Shut up faggot

Don't you just love the beauty of Capitalism? you either work yourself to death or starve to death

Well guess I wont knock you for having fun at work. Better then just going in everyday and hating it. I try to have that mentality, but all I want to do is get off work and get home, I value my personal time more

Yeah commercial driving sounds really boring [spoiler] unless you really enjoy driving [/spoiler]

>Basically schedule meetings and pressure the team to finish the assigned tasks
in true agile environment they don't even really do that, just pressure everyone to keep their tasks updated with correct time tracking and comments. They also "facilitate communications" between teams. It's a pretty sweet gig.
How to know if a place is doing true agile or one of the many fake agile's out there? One simple question - at the retro, can we vote to not do the daily standup? If you can't do that, at least for a trial period, it's not real agile.

Doesn’t matter, USA will literally turn into South Africa within our lifetimes, do you want to raise your kids in a country where they’re second class citizens in their homeland? What’s worse is that white people are so fucking agreeable that they will gladly sacrifice themselves at the altar of political correctness as long as that’s what the (((majority))) wants them to do.

I liked driving before I became a driver. It was a bad choice, should have done HVAC or any other trade, but I never had confidence in myself to try.

Then you'll know the true joy of belonging to a Männerbund. Glory awaits

Its not too late to switch to a trade or some kind of specialized work [spoiler] unless you're really old or are in very bad shape [/spoiler]