If we forget the difficult political situation, we can all agree that russian women are made for western men

If we forget the difficult political situation, we can all agree that russian women are made for western men.

How do we liberate these?

Attached: 8F1A92DC-3BDD-4FE7-981F-25C81E50BCD8.jpg (600x600, 49.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWQvqmATweg
youtube.com/watch?v=nFfzcQEm0kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are asian cock only, since Russia is now a slave to the CCP, russian women are now property of chinks

Putin already did when he shut off Youtube monetization, just wait for the patriotic phase to fade away.

>Russian men dying in Ukraine
>Ukrainan men dying in Ukraine
There is a huge prospect for Belarussian men here.

Fpbp. This mutt gets it.

I believe she could free herself if she wanted

would

>if she wanted

Attached: 1615844755855.gif (112x112, 177.78K)

Sanctions, no travel vises, no air connection. Forget Russian women, enjoy your barren slob inbred lesbians.

Attached: belgian party.jpg (2048x1365, 177K)

Had to check if that was my German ex-GF. Nah but she looked basically like that. What a slut, she sucked dick like the queen of all whores. I loved her.

That's the wurst way to treat a woman

Your precious russian women will be nothing more than sexual toys for rich chinese men.
You are all broke as a fuck, young fertile women will look for rich men to sustain them and provide them a luxurious life, China has tons of single men looking for brides, you are all doomed, you will be slaves to the Chinese.

F

The right one is beautiful. I fell in love.

Wait? Which one is the right one? They all look wrong to me.

Why does she look post wall at such a young age? Or is it just shitty resolution?

Would smash until she begged me to stop and then make a couple Chicago style hotdogs

Imagine not buying undervalued Russian assets... and homesteading.
Especially you homos.. takes nothing to travel here, and you boarder the provinces with the nicer looking women.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWQvqmATweg

>Inviting foreign men to settle your land and fuck your women

KEK, isn't this what the mongols+turks did to your people for centuries? I guess you miss them right ?

Yea move to Russia.
>every man is a hostile asshole
>every man has a gun
>will kill you over a traffic infraction
>mafia government
>if you start a business you WILL be extorted by the mafia/crime cartels
>everyone is a thief
>everyone has AIDS
>everyone hates foreigners of all types
>people barely literate in Russian
LMAO. Yea stay in the civilized part of the world. Civilization ends when you cross the Russian border. Always has.

Attached: russianilliterateserfdogs.jpg (1623x2591, 533.09K)

They aren't foreigner here... to us they are local.
You're not welcome here.
you sound frustrated. Don't blame the mirror if you have a crooked face.

Attached: 15174401.jpg (640x800, 130.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nFfzcQEm0kM

Attached: 14933478.jpg (1024x890, 431.38K)

A Russian woman with fake boobs? Shocker. Next you'll show me a Russian man who got AIDS after being butt raped by other Slavshits.

why so earnest?

"OMG OMG OKG SUPPORT US WE HAVE FINE SLUTS OMG OMG OMGO MG"

I surely hate coomers, and the fact that most russian shills are hentai coomers is just pathetic

it's pathetic that you have nothing better to do than poo poo random people on the net.