Christians are the worlds smallest religion

Check out how fast the christian religion shrinks.

Attached: The amazingly schrinking christians 2.png (1072x8272, 2.13M)

Should I make another God praising thread?

>should I LARP more on Any Forums
Ftfy

mashallah are you muslim brother?
cuz Isa عيسى (Jesus) peace be upon him will not be happy to see you Kafir (Infidel)

Attached: 163101565dg6777.jpg (1405x575, 227.82K)

Christians are 31.2% of the world's population.
Christians form the largest religious group on earth with 2.3 BILLION people.
Why post this bullshit kike?

>Christians are 31.2% of the world's population.
Nope after you remove all the fake Christians you are not left with more then 90 people who are real Christians.

LMAO killing,massacring and humiliating christcocks more than anyone else could ever imagine to do.
chatholics should have been promoted and used to rule over christens instate of muslims must go nice on them cuz "muh, quran say we arz peopolz of the bookz and shit"

Attached: 1204_sack.png (804x922, 1.85M)

The Beheading of journalist Daniel Pearl was Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims

The June 2017 Brighton siege in Melbourne, Australia was a Muslim
The 2016 Brussels bombings in Zaventem and Maalbeek were Muslims
The Daily inhumane acts by the religion of peace, Islam = the Muslims
(Forgive this poor attempt to list all Muslim attrocities in recent history)

Where do folks seem to act kindly toward one another?
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Baha’is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha’is = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Baha’is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha’is = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Where in the world does the poo always seem to hit the fan?
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Baha’is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with other Muslims = Problem

>muh, quran say we arz peopolz of the bookz and shit
Muslims say that Christians burn in hell like all of them and has special insults for Christians.

Attached: Matrix.png (2000x2000, 1.11M)

That a yes then. Alright. You asked for it.

>chatholics should have been promoted and used to rule over christens i
Follow your leader !

Attached: 1459183090487.png (482x552, 342.26K)

All these stats are from PEW research:

Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country, with 205 million Muslims, 50% support strict sharia law, 70% blame the U.S. or Isreal for 9/11, THAT'S 143 MILLION PEOPLE WHO ARE RADICALISED.

Egypt, 80 million Muslims, 65% want strict sharia law in every Islamic country, 70% had positive feelings about Bin Laden, THAT'S 55.2 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Pakistan has 179 million Muslims, 76% want strict sharia law in all Islamic countries, THAT'S ANOTHER 135.4 MILLION RADICALS.

Bangladesh, 149 million Muslims, over a quarter said suicide bombings or targeting of civilians was sometimes justified, 82% want sharia law and two thirds say honor killings of women can sometimes be justified, THAT'S 121.9 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Nigeria, 79.7 million Muslims, 71% favour sharia law, THAT'S 53.7 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Iran, 74.8 million Muslims, 83% favour implementation of sharia law, THAT'S 62.1 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Turkey, 74.7 million Muslims, 32% said honor killings could sometimes be justified, THAT'S 23.9 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Morocco, 32.4 million Muslims, over 3 quarters support sharia law, THAT'S 24.6 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Iraq, 31.1 million Muslims, 78% say honor killings of women can sometimes be justified, THAT'S 24.3 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Afghanistan, 24 million people, 76% support honor killing of women, 99% want sharia law as law of their land, THAT'S 24 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Jordan, 6.4 million Muslims, where Hamas has a 60% approval rating, THAT'S 3.8 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Palestinian areas, where the U.S. sends hundreds of millions of dollars, 4.3 million Muslims, 89% support terrorist attacks on Isreal, 89% support sharia law, 78% have positive feelings of Bin Laden, THAT'S 3.8 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

France, 4.7 million Muslims, 35% said suicide bombings could sometimes be justified, THAT'S 1.6 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

Come and fight me

Great Britain, 2.8 million Muslims, 78% wanted cartoonists of Muhammad legally prosecuted, THAT'S 2.2 MILLION MORE RADICALS.

United States, 2.6 million Muslims, 13% said violence against civilians can be justified, 19% are favourable toward Al-Qaida, THAT'S 500K MORE RADICAL MUSLIMS.

THAT GIVES US 680 MILLION RADICALS. Of 942 million Muslims, 72% are radicalised. So it's fair to assume that simillar proportions of people in countries like Algeria, Syria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Tunisia, Somalia, and Lybia are also radicalised. And if they are, that's over 800 million Muslims who are radicalised. That's more than half of the Muslims on earth, that's not a minority, it is now a majority, and that's still not even surveying hundreds of millions of Muslims in other countries. In other words, the myth of the tiny radical muslim minority, is just that, it's a myth. And unfortunately it's a myth that's going to get a lot of civilised people killed.

I fail to understand what you are saying.
>MORE RADICALS
So Islam is very based while christcucking are cućks.

Attached: christian-conservative-comic.png (625x605, 54.21K)

You can't fight for shit. Maybe I should step into the lime light?

That's fine, can you link it so I can enjoy how much you seeth at criticism?

>Nope after you remove all the fake Christians you are not left with more then 90 people who are real Christians.
Shut up kike.

Here Come and Fight me. 1 man against 7 billion. Let see who win.

>Shut up
What did I burst your fantasy land numbers?
50% of them are Catholics.

that most muslims are subhuman

This will be fun

Yes

I fail to understand what you are even saying. CNN is this way

Skurwielem!

Maybe your autism is getting in the way. Let me make it simple. Islam = goat fucker + paedo support

>Remember the Christians lost -99.999% of their numbers when this thing happened?!?
This thread is gay and Jewish.

Attached: 1652383001760.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

>Come and Fight me
OK.

>1 man against
Do you even have 1 IRL friend ?
>7 billion
What ? You schizo ? Like explained you agree that 99% of all Christians are fake Christians and satanists.

No argument I see.

Attached: 1648836231138.png (1544x2077, 1.01M)

It is called the great falling away and it is the sign of the beginning of the end of days user. We don't have much longer now all the signs are in place except a small few.

Attached: Smile.jpg (550x545, 30.38K)

>Me and my 5 schizos got it all figured out.

Or you are stupid schizos and no magic sky jew rabbi will come to save you.

That's not why the "sky jew" is coming back this time user. Get your affairs in order. We are all about to receive our just punishments.

blah blah blah another one of these hourly threads for the same 100 people on a Pakistani textile weaving board.

Attached: F8579A7E-B7DF-41B8-9090-D80FAE6A1B0E.jpg (960x941, 61.15K)

you dont understand cuz you never read quran while i did read bible and torah.
yes you go hell
but quran say we must go easy on infidals (spacialy people of the book, aka. chistens and jews)
we are not allowed to do to you what chatolic did to orthodox and the other way around.
in case someone >muh, sura say kill infidals
read the entire thing retarted!,
understand context!
if jews allied with kafirs of quraish to wipe out muslims in their weakest and dangerest situation, than it is only just to massaker all man who fought us, only then the woman and children will have a chance of learning the truth!

ALSO
yes we conqered and keked persians and romans, cuz when prophet wanted to send massanger to teach people there over islam, they refused and even killed them!
so unless these empirse get kiked no one will get the truth.
no wonder the third close empire (abasynian/ethiopian empire), which was even close to arabia (just sea) and even weacker, never got invaded, cuz they let massangers come!

learn history retartds!

Attached: rashidun-galiphate-north-sea-byzantine-empire-sassanid-empire-loire-atlantic-34520194.png (500x683, 187.71K)

The average atheist is a dog-eating Chang in China, the average pagan is a street-shitting Pajeet in India.

in two more weeks would be my guess ?

FUCK YOU FAGGET; HE NEVER DIE; AND THEY NEVER GOT HIM! AND HE WILL BE BACK TO LEAD US AND YPU WILL BE RAPED!
well actually either you will stil ignorant and statan will blind you to fight the lord prophet and then you will be killed with the anti-christ.
or you will see the truth and join the army of islam under Isa/jesus pbuh leadership

Attached: 20211109 (78).png (576x454, 48.95K)

>Bla bla bla
You Muslims always lie.

>Muh empire
Why did you get stagnated for over 400 years then ?

> and jews
Is this why Muslims hate jews extra hard ? You are so full of lies it is not even funny, everything you say is a lie.