Any Forums says Buffalo shooting is revenge for Waukesha

By that logic, slaughtering and replacing every white person on this earth is revenge for slavery and colonization.

Attached: Stare.jpg (1170x1500, 409.8K)

kek you don't slaughter shit

fuck jaquarious gon’ do?

slavery never ended, muh migger.

Attached: cover_modern-slavery-map-2018-bcad.jpg (1600x981, 213.9K)

hahha nigger

And where would you be without access to white civilization? Enjoy your africa tier country, niggers.

White people ended the slavery that brown people started.

What's past is past. Only subhumans dwell on it and think about taking revenge. Modern day white never enslaved anyone.

Ayy bois there's fresh buck to be broken!

Nigs main target is other nigs.
You would never be able to eliminate Whites, if you started killing them en mass, there would be a backlash like you have never seen, even the cucks would participate.

and by that logic, every nigger that kills another nigger is repayment for the dog biting the hand that feeds.

>slaughtering and replacing every white person on this earth is revenge for slavery and colonization.
fine by me, the only reason whities are backing up is other races not completely being upfront about it.

>I'm mad at all white people for some stupid shit jews did a long time ago.
>I'm definitely not racist.
>gibs me dat reparations

You can try, I'd strongly advise against it, but you're free to try

Asians and Jews are far smarter, whites dysgenenics'd themselves into being either trannies or retarded schizos

Nobody needs you if all you're gonna do is shill for bad policy and seethe

Good afternoon, Shitavious!

Attached: shitavious mugshot.png (287x235, 164.77K)

none of the whites alive today enslaved blacks

none of the blacks alive today suffered the burden of slavery

we are not these men

Meanwhile in Chimpcongo ...

Why does every mud on the planet flock to White countries? No Whites no proper civilization then.

Attached: I dont care.jpg (960x632, 150.99K)

Tldr shut up you stupid nigger

Cope nigger!

Slavery and colonization saved the Sub-Saharan Africans from a natural extinction.

So you don't like your own logic being used against you. That's interesting.

Or is it that you agree the actions of individuals do not reflect on an entire race? If so, I'm glad we came to an agreement today. We truly can get along.

Nice job, retard

Attached: (You) are a retard.jpg (680x635, 77.17K)

Fuck niggers. Subhuman animals all deserve the same.

Attached: nigger.roast.jpg (500x368, 139.17K)

>picrel
That's the ugliest baboon I've seen in quite a while.

Blacks that claim slave backgrounds must admit that they would not exist, if their captured ancestors hadn't been spared in tribal battle, and just executed on the spot. Descendants of slaves owe their existence to "white man" and perhaps that shame is why they are so butthurt.

Attached: 1609349426820.jpg (1024x1011, 76.21K)

>you don't like your own logic being used against you
Imagine thinking a nigger like you has any concept of logic or its application.

All people fighting this race war and kill each other are losers with nothing else going on in their lives.
That goes to the Twitter retards too. Nobody who's successful care about this shit.

No, Europeans have the right to rule
Niggers draw in the sand and can’t domesticate animals or get their own water unless it’s Maleria infested
You are maximum 100 IQ

who the fuck says that you glowing in the dark nigger?

>Guilt by association only works when WE do it.
Hmmm...
So, using your dipshit, "can't brain" uh... whatever it might be... reasoning? no.. well anyway going by the way you uh, "think" then you are just as guilty as the guy who shot up the Congressional Softball Game and tried to assassinate elected representatives
Remember that guy?
Peppridge Farm remembers.

This is a “read settlers” shit tier post. Do not feed the monkey.

The parade happened months ago lol and yeah this is a pretty common strategy, a guy can literally decimate kids with his SUV until all that's left are chunks and the response is "yeah well slavery happened 100 years ago"

Wait till you hear about the arab slave trade

Attached: smugwatamelon2.png (323x314, 250.63K)

I am so very deeply sad that the White race ceased practicing slavery. The niggers are quite seriously in need of guidance.

Yes, good luck in trying nigger.

holy shit so smart you just changed my mind!

Attached: OP.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Slavs were slaves and didnt colonize and are white

I look forward to the memes Mr. Quintalicious Jackson.

Croatbro, don't try arguing with OP.
It's like arguing with a potato.
Just throw shit at them and laugh.

Attached: potato.jpg (254x176, 5.64K)

I don't believe proven criminals deserve to have their rights protected by the state.

Ok, Jamal.