Identify red flags in casual conversation to avoid cringecucks and tollpayers

>folks (this is your number one litmus test)
>debunked
>, My Dear.
>this space

add your own tells to protect your virtual brethren

Attached: retardditor.png (653x128, 8.82K)

What do you mean by red flags? Like glowie red flags?

I think he means words plebbitors and trannies always use that makes them stand out easily.
You know, the reason we can always call them out in every thread and they don't seem to understand how we're able to do it.

what are the political implications of "casual conversation" becoming impossible to have and "cringe conversation" all that's left?

Attached: 1639246640076.png (1797x1437, 3.1M)

Something tells me we shouldn't give op such info.

>slay
>facts
>bruh
>bet
>yeet
>cap
avoid at all costs

Attached: army apu.png (848x679, 638.86K)

It gets harder and harder for me to spot it out. I assume everyone is baiting, and I take nothing serious unless it aligns with what I already believe.

Probably right. Fuck you OP.

Bump

Redditors really are the least self-aware people on the planet.

>y'all

I use the term folix ironically though. Sometimes debunked.

Are we cursing, words on the bad internet's today kiddos

y'all
That's actually just southern English.

Just ask them what their favourite subreddits are / what their karma score is and if they react with anything other than cringe or disgust, simply cease contact.

these are shibboleths that somatics use to identify each other

Also y'all and folks

this is what i mean. they have their own vernacular now. they all say "folks" because obama would use that word constantly in his speeches during his entire presidency. they cannot think for themselves so they ape people that share their fucked up vision of the world to appear more intelligent and verbose than they really are.

>full stop

thats another one, usually used incorrectly or they have no idea what it even means.

So this is a bait thread asking us to help them fly under the radar better?

Redditors at heart are narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals.

That is the main purpose of the buffalo psyop. It gets anons to explain Any Forums to newfriends and the feds to feed into their ai.

even if it was none of those retards would ever be self-aware enough to stop themselves from using this verbiage. it will always slip out especially when theyre upset or trying to feel superior, these two conditions dominating between 99 percent and 100 percent of their waking life.