Hang him for this, exonerate him on all nigger-death-related charges

Hang him for this, exonerate him on all nigger-death-related charges.

Attached: 1652583591740.jpg (1080x2220, 1.2M)

why wasn't the faggot arrested for this?

Literally serial killer shit.

His parents did not care.

state employees with $109k salaries

I would like to see more posts thx

>grey cat chases your cat
>instead of scaring it off you kill it
it would seem to be an over reaction until you remember he's a furfag

Should be charged with manslaughter and neglect

Am i missing something? If some stray dog attacked my dog i'd curbstomp the little shit too

The gray cat attacked his kitty like a nigger.
Looks like nigger stomping is a custom for him.

they will be suspended with pay of course

your dog is your lover and you are gay sorry

so you would chase the dog for an hour and a half with a knife stabbing it over and over until you are able to grab it and slam the dog into the concrete ground until it goes limp and then you would cut its head off?

Yeah I'd curbstomp something attacking my pet but I prob wouldn't chase it for an hour and behead it with an axe... Unless it was a chicken. I like chicken.

No but im not an autistic furfag. Id try for a good 2 minutes or so

The cats were copulating.

Cat rape does sound like an attack if you arent used to it

Sick people. They should all be in boxes next to that cat.

OP image is fucked up but stray cats are pieces of shit. They'll get inside your home, eat whatever the fuck they can find and will try to attack your cat because they're territorial cunts.

He didn't understand cats... cats rarely fight to the death or serious injury. One usually cucks out to the dominant one. Also, a lot of times mating looks like a fight, but it's not. Lastly, he left his cat out to be with other strays, his fault. Probably lying about the circumstances anyways, because of how he chose to do the killing. Hang his faggot ass.

fair

his cat ‘paige’ was a coward like him, my cat would never allow this bullshit

He is more of a dog person

Attached: carlos2.jpg (400x400, 19.85K)

How can an animal get in your home if you have it shut? Are you in the favela R(H)afael?

It took him 20 times to swing at the neck to disconnect the head from the body?
That's odd... I worked on a farm for 8 years, and a pigs neck took no more than 3 swings (and that's being generous). I can do it in 1 depending on what I'm using.
I'm guessing cats are really fatty around the neck or something? Cause other than that I just don't see x20 times on a cat.

Agreed.

an incel with no muscle mass and likely a dull hatchet

perfectly normal, this dude wasnt a psychopath at all

Attached: 1645422526152.png (627x620, 60.58K)

Absolutely nigger tier, execute him.

Keeping your house shut all the time (at least during the day) is a really bad idea.

if true, i hope he gets raped in prison

Is it really a bad idea to have your home open in Brazil? I'd rather have bulletproof glass and bars outside of it. You ever heard of screens on the window?

I fucking hate cats like the plague. But that’s some serious bull shit that his parents didn’t mentally hospitalized him right then and there and notified authorities.

It’s one thing to shew away an animal or scare it off, to this sick shit. Animals are some of the most innocent things on this hell of a planet.

Even if he had killed it by shooting it, that's at least somewhat plausible... but considering how he did it, it's clear that he's lying and enjoys it. Most people, especially if a cat owner themselves, wouldn't be able to do it like he did it.

lmao right? i would kill any animal that was trying to hurt my pet. doesnt mean i would enjoy it, but im stomping on any feral cat that comes at my pet

Even so, there's no way anyone is THAT weak. I mean, I've used some reeaallllyyyy dull knives in chickens and that was 2 at max, with the initial pretty much almost severing the neck completely.
I've even skinned tons of deer and elk with a dull knife. Granted it took a lot of time, but it's certainly bigger than a cat, way more fur and skin to deal with, and it still got the job done.
Idk maybe the kid was in "shock" or something, but there's just no way I see him swinging x20 times just to sever the head.
Crazy thing is, you don't even have to swing for a cat. You could literally just cut and slice through. Makes no sense to chop down at a cat neck.

You are missing the fact that this discussion is for WHITES ONLY

oh fug checked

He'll probably join the marines, realize he doesn't like people as big and bigger than him fighting back, quit, then become a aprt time gamestop employee

I'm gonna agree with monkeyanon, strays are basically big rats with claws and they will fuck your house cats up for no reason. I used to like cats more until I lived in a neighborhood with a fuckton of stray cats. I only like my cat now and even that little shit is on thin ice with me. Goddamn hair all over everything, never stops harassing me for tuna treats and shit...

The problem probably stemmed from him swinging. The cat was probably just sitting on the concrete floor of his garage having some fat part of the neck getting bonked with a dulled hatchet blade instead of being cut/sawn through.

I know we have some Any Forums frens who have spent time in prison? Can any one of you confirm if it’s true that the majority don’t take kindly to animal abuse and will deal with him accordingly? Or is that a feel-good story?

I want justice for the kitty. I’ll even contribute to their commissary.

Attached: A303F21F-E72C-4A68-9121-5D3589DC7EBE.gif (500x216, 289.83K)

Cats scrap all the time.. they never seriously hurt eachother.. the kid is just a massive fucking sperg retard.

Holy shit, the furfag was a jealous murderous lover. Bonus points for a leaf poiting this out.

> He'll probably join the marines, realize he doesn't like people as big and bigger than him raping him, quit, then become a aprt time gamestop employee

Damn I was ready to support this kid on the principle alone but thats a psycho solution to a cat problem.

Check'd 'n' white

I was talking about health. You should keep your window open to let fresh air in and If mosquitoes are a problem then you need to install a screen.
>Is it really a bad idea to have your home open in Brazil?
Depends on where you live, almost everyone who lives in suburbs (and obviously, favelas) have those sturdy iron bars installed on their windows.

Feds wanted to see if they could manipulate him into doing even crazier shit.