In the name of GOD you WILL stop saying nigger

In the name of GOD you WILL stop saying nigger.
You WILL turn your daughters into nigger fucking whores and your boys into women!
You WILL stop spreading conspiracy theories about pedophiles and vaccines!!

Attached: AD9E5473-1173-4D79-9866-5589C69851A1.jpg (828x910, 387.7K)

I demand that in the name of God every one of you faggots itt punches a catholic today whilst reminding them that they are idolators, blasphemers, and heretics.

when will they censor heliocentrists?

STOP SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CHUDS!

YOU'RE ALL SUPER-SPREADERS!

Redpill me on Jesuits.

they're faggots

This pope is pure, unadulterated, evil.

I miss Benedict

Sorry Lucifer is not my god. Fuck antichrist and fuck his mouthpiece the false prophet.

The Pope is not my spiritual leader and he better get out of the way, because Jesus ain’t playing with the Pope’s Nazi ass.

Haha this pope has been a disaster.

crypto jews

Fuck you false prophet nigger

I just go to my local church to the confessionary to make up lies about local politicians. I know the father will deliver them straight to the Vatican

Attached: shiet.png (537x588, 432.86K)

Amazing how clueless many catholics are. They never read scripture, the church and scholastic fathers and great mystics. They warned of the great apostasy as written in scripture and some saints saw a false pope to come as a mouthpiece for the coming lawless one.

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)

Sounds like some tin foil hat wearing nonsense you are spouting.

They use slightly different merchants for their tiny hats.

Quick question: how does saying Nigger get you any closer to God? You Nazi Incel Fucks will all be punished by God, I swear to God.

Of course... he is a fucking communist

Why is pope demanding to censor Christianity?

Jesuits = Illuminists. The Illuminati is a split off of the Free Masons from the 1700s. The Free Masons are Zionists. Not like any of them ever lost contact.

Can someone ask this retard who gets to decide what's true or not pertaining to conspiracy theories?

How have cucktholics allowed this mf to stay on the throne for so long when it's obvious he's a fuckin globohomo heretic?

How not saying it will prevent you to burn in hell?

people who obsess over the jesuits are either seething because they're too loyal to the pope or seething because they're not loyal enough, so you can be certain they're based

This pope is such a faggot. I'm never signing up for Catholicism with such a sissy bitch at the helm.

puta que pariu eim boludo
eu sabia que papa argentino seria uma merda mas puta que o pariu

>conspiracy theories
Let's start with the "some Jew got nailed to some wood 2,000 years ago and it means something magical" conspiracy theory.

Have any source there Hans?

Catholicism is pure, unadulterated evil.
If you think this fag represents anything new about the church you've bought into the propaganda.

Eu tambein

The pontiff sucks nigger feet

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 50.02K)

>Anti hate speech
>Censorship

If true than it will backfire

Attached: 1586625500743.jpg (1028x881, 142.24K)

Stop gangstalking me and I'll stop spreading Arianism, Francis. Muah.

Everytime a nigger says the nigger word a nigger gets a nigger job, isn't that what got us in this mess in the first place

Ditto goes for many adherents. The Catholic Church was once a pinnacle of scientific discovery, scholasticism and good works. It fundamentally shaped and set the foundation for a more progressive Europe.

Now it's a bunch of people who want to maintain control and LARP those glory days using the works of the past. I'm less interested in Francis' thoughts than I am what the average lifelong scribe or bishop thinks.

The existence of God has less evidence than most conspiracy theories.

Attached: 1630392729802.jpg (640x853, 152.01K)

Same way you allowed Pedo Joe and the Dems take over your country

You will apologize for slavery, wh*te boi.

Attached: 831B4C18-14B9-414C-A52B-332E05B1AA5F.jpg (741x1024, 141.29K)

the vatican 2.0 is the church of Satan fuck the jesuits

Look at the average catholic shit-for-brains and you have your answer.

Turns out every conspiracy on pol has turned out to be true. So turn on CNN, take your boosters and prepare to burn in hell when the time comes you tranny faggot.

satan hates the Truth, and he who hates the Truth is the loser.