Explain to me why Russia it's winning at Ukraine

Explain to me why Russia it's winning at Ukraine

Attached: 1652694661132.png (474x653, 225.82K)

It's not

Russia: gained territory
Ukraine: lost territory

Pretty much everything else is just noise and performance.

Ruble

Attached: 1651617620179.png (728x504, 23.85K)

Bad logistics outdated equipment outdated tactics top down command structure which hinders initiative low moral no real goals other than fight moon nazi’s

I am certain that Russia is in fact winning the war because the truth is always the opposite of whatever the judenpresse is saying.

It's not

Ukraine isn't winning either though

Slavs just suck doody

Attached: 16521989675370.png (736x736, 35.62K)

An friend explain me that the thing with over-value it's that causes things like the japaneses crisis in the 90s with the high value of the yen, don't know if this it's the case now but I am espectic about the petroruble thing.

I think Russia is winning but western media does a grand job of confusing the fuck out of everyone. I don't think they will take Kiev but Russia will build some sorta semi autonomous meat shield state in eastern Ukraine.

They’ve lost the northern front they’ve recently lost around Kharkiv and they haven’t made any noticeable gains in months, if you can’t see it isn’t going well you are delusional

they aren't even trying, is a big money laundering scheme

About to hit a five-year-high. Russia is selling 10% less gas and resources and making 10% more income with it. While the European economy is taking a nosedive. This is really bad, but /uhg/tards will just keep on posting more Ghost of Queef stories and muh Moskva sinking, or fap off to the story of a Bayraktar hitting a T90.

Russia is winning the hard stuff, e.g. territorial gains, kill counts.

Ukraine is winning the soft stuff e.g, lies, propaganda etc

Just a million more volkssturm and endsieg is near for the Ukraine.

+1

>territorial gains

While it's debatable if Russia is winning, a country who has lost territory and has to beg the international community for help is certainly not winning.

Ruble went for years only in one direction: down the shitter.
it probably doesnt hurt if it gains for a while.

They have occupied parts of ukraine and not the other way round. Lets keep these calculations simple.

Yeah won't disagree with that. I just think that Ukraine is on the ropes more than Russia. This won't be clean either way.

Russia is IN Ukraine and is getting gains who are difficult to retake because Ukraine had no regular army anymore.

They're getting BTFO fighting like it's WWI

This.