TESLA bros...did you know your car is made in China?

Attached: FS3_HrYWUAEhh4F.jpg (680x594, 101.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Fj1n9YViY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In China

>ermmagerd tersler!

Tesla makes cars in China for the Chinese market. This isn’t really that unreasonable.

euro telsa are made in china land. only america get shittier freemont telsa.

>Tesla failing to meet Chinese quality standards
>again
lmao

>Tesla makes cars in China for the Chinese market
Thats doesnt contradict the fact that Tesla makes cars in China for the global market.

Tesla has factories in EU making vehicles for local consumption. It's always cheaper to assemble them locally than import fully manufactured vehicles by sea.

Why would someone even get a Tesla? Do you want to get burned to crisp?

I found this video from the Tesla factory in china after I ordered a Model Y. dim lighting, children sleeping on the factory floor and even rats crawling around.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Fj1n9YViY

I learned something even crazier, (((Elon))) has ties to a well known big nosed scammer from Brazil (Miguel Nicolelis).
Part of his team founded Neuralink, the company that attention whores reinventing old technology from DARPA.

It's a car for gays. They think they're saving the planet by buying a shitbox with batteries made in China causing massive environmental pollution of soils. Don't tell them about those diesel engines chraging stations.

Attached: y.jpg (745x473, 66.27K)

Well, I have seen them claiming that "diesel engines charging stations" are still more environmentally friendly than driving an ICE car. It's a fucking cult for them onions guzzlers.

Why do they recall them?

And the batteries are made by Panasonic.

I think they don't care, as long as the pollution stays away from their gated communities. Doesn't matter that mining rare earth for batteries is the most polluting industry or that charging stations emit just like a regular car or more. And they don't see any contradiction with Elon Musk selling EVs and in the meantime sending space rockets for fun. Rockets generate x100 more emission per passengers than a plane, and planes generates already far more emissions than cars.

Attached: teslalgbt.jpg (646x809, 97.39K)

elons a glow nig. Tesla is the only company in the world that gets permit's to launch endless satellites. You don't think GM and others were working on self driving car? They put miillion into it until gov said, we will never give you permits to use this shit. so they stopped spending money.

And like most glow nigs, he is probably used as a front-man and connection guy.

Attached: terrythewizard.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

Because it's a death trap and they always find new dangerous bugs or default. I've seen they recalled cars because airbags wouldn't fill properly.

The original ideas from the 70's until the Tesla Roadster (before Elon bought the company) were alright, then everything became too normie and jewish.

Another idea that got memoryholed and I saw again is the use of heat engines (solid state or not, there are dozens of those) as generators for hybrid EVs, they are quiet, clean and durable but they are also a technology that got discredited by the hivemind.

He spends all his time on Twitter, at celebs parties or doing interviews for the press. Do people actually believe this nigger is an engineer?

Attached: FRDmwTUXMAAnYqj.png (489x680, 481.51K)

Teslafags i don't feel so good. i'm inhaling sulfuric acid for my copium tonight.

Chinese burning the 3am oil and making garbage at the same time. Good one Elon.