This is what Russians actually believe

This is what Russians actually believe.

Attached: 04B5C6BC-45E6-42F6-9EA0-58C0B22116B3.jpg (1170x883, 472.65K)

Seems pretty plausible

Not only Russians....

we should turn Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia into new africa and put all the africans there

>KY, TN and the Carolinas
>Yankee shitter union
Fuck off. Never happening.

Balkanization of America will not neatly occur relative to state lines. This map and others like it are preposterously naive.

We should put all the niggers in nawlins for the next hurricane. Fuck out of here kike.

i hate this godforsaken state. my fucking retard government would probably join the EU at the first opportunity.

Attached: 1573617681194.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

The states wouldn't break that evenly but Its possible. I personally like it because Tennnessee isnt in the nigger republic and is instead in the ARYAN EVROPEAN ALANTIC AMERICA!!!

Yeah, because it's pretty fucking possible
The only question is whether South US would absorb Mexico instead of the other way around

Same map could be made of Canada and china or even russia. Every country got inner division. Ukraine is a strong example the more diversity and land the less cohesive you are

>Texas Republic
>Under Mexican Influence

I support this Republic but everyone knows it will be administered by Florida. Also the Carolinas, Kentucky, Tennessee, and the Virginia's are coming with us.

You honestly see Arizona being part of California and Tennessee part of the EU?

You need to live in the US for a while then.

More likely this for the northeast I don't know about the rest

Attached: 1553611700792.png (854x634, 35.06K)

Its deviantart tier althist.

This, whoever made this understands nothing about local American cultures. Also
>under Canadian influence
el oh el

>Aryan European Republic
>Jew York
>DC area
Nobody tell him

This. Also
>Texas Republic under Mexican control
Fucking lol. They're right about the West and East coasts, except Kentucky, Tennessee, N.C., S.C., and Rhode Island would never be a part of it. West Virginia too.

Yeah its better than the Midwest or Nigger land out west and down south.

It also won't mean chunks of the US suddenly falling under other countries' sphere of influence. Not for a while at lesst.

>Indiana not uniting solely with Ohio and becoming the capital of the galactic federation, forsaking all others in the name of cosmic conquest
is this guy a “professor” of music theory?