What are the geo political implications of me spending nearly 20k$ for a 24 day trip to Antarctica...

What are the geo political implications of me spending nearly 20k$ for a 24 day trip to Antarctica? Would a selfie with a penguin get you big pussy from Tinder? We could also find out what flag shows up when posting from there.

Attached: 123.png (1404x932, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/flags.8.png
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ro.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag

Attached: aq.gif (16x11, 146)

Attached: media60140897b97aa344246565.jpg (1600x1200, 297.5K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (700x440, 29.17K)

cheap. any plans to settle?

Can you legally just move there if you wanted to? like who`s gonna stop you?

what is the story behind the post from antartica?

how do you save specific flags? I've never tried this game
if I open your flag it takes me to
s.4cdn.org/image/flags.8.png
which contains all flags

Probably some military would, what would you eat anyway?

>what would you eat anyway?

Penguins, Polar bears, Fish and seals, crystal water straight from the glaciers.

silly phonefag

there are plenty of stories, most of them are pretty cool
If I click on yours it takes me to
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ro.gif

Attached: AntarcticaNWOTemples.png (1320x2652, 390.16K)

There are no polar bears in antarcitca

Attached: Anatarcitca moar.png (1344x2290, 230.35K)

Is it so hard to believe that a place with 5k people in summer, 1k in winter half of which are virgin ultra nerds would contain some overlap with 4 chan?

really?

or you could have spent 5k, gone to the galapagos, fucked 15 year old columbian girls, and not only would you have seen penguins, you could have swam with them too, along with the sea lions and sharks. yeah, id say you fucked up.

Attached: 20220516_112500.jpg (2901x1965, 1.07M)

>rareflags
>China
Meh?
Is Any Forums banned over there?

Not really related but the college I used to go to has a social media app that most students use and every fucking dweeb posted selfies of himself in ski gear. I knew dozens and dozens of guys in ski gear in the snow posing for selfies who used that as their pfp. There's no snow in our state. These people are like birds, or fish, they all move together in one giant swarm.

So simple. That's funny, I never tried to click on it. Thanks.
I always tried to "open image in new tab" or look at the html in ctrl+shift+c

Yes, they are only in the northern hemisphere. Penguins are only in the southern hemisphere. Polar bears and penguins don't interact.

Do you have experience with 15 year old columbian girls?

French flag

there's really big fucking spiders there lad, not biological though, like synthetic from an advanced civ long since gone. They got five legs and only move at night or in snow storms

Interesting, I guess the polar bears would eat the penguins.

your life sounds based as fuck