Why are Republicans obsessed with babies only when they’re in the womb?

Why are Republicans obsessed with babies only when they’re in the womb?

Attached: 3E35ED5F-B87A-498A-BA7E-551495923493.jpg (2048x2048, 570.44K)

Why are Dems so obsessed with killing babies?

So we should kill homeless people to end their suffering huh?

>the only way to not have a child is abortion
why are leftists this retarded?

Attached: thistopics.png (1024x1024, 474.5K)

We should ban anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication to women who have abortions. Make them live with their pain.

>have gigantic welfare state
>complain that to ban abortion you would need a gigantic welfare state
Bottom left frame doesn’t exist. There is one family of grifters that poses like this in my city but it is 99.9% junkies with the occasional stolen dog for sympathy.

You don't understand, I NEED to have unprotected sex with strangers and then forgo all reasonable contraceptive measures until I have a viable human baby inside of me and then I need to kill that baby

Why are you dumb niggers unable to simply stop having kids if you can't afford them? Degenerate fucking niggers man. Burn in hell.

They like to kill people on the merits of their own crimes, simple as. Why do Dems like to kill on the merits of collectivized guilt?

imagine being so poor you cant afford condoms

Attached: 156437035d2cba9Someone_broke_into_a[1].jpg (675x1200, 116.76K)

>if you can't afford the child you shouldn't have it

lol, no conservatives say this

came to post this, lefty breadtuber retards have such little life experience that they don't realize that homeless women get their kids taken by the state

Odd most abortions seem to happen in democrat run areas where welfare is plentiful but self confidence is not

>Democrats abort babies
>Then democrats starve them by limiting food supply for nursing mom, limit formula supply for medically needed babies, and try to drive the father away.
We need to round up and deport you dysfunctional groomers.
Without the left we'll all thrive.

THIS!!

If only there was some way to prevent pregnancy other then abortion....

Attached: 9rk8toiu03y81.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

how else does a pregnant person not have a baby?

>how else does a pregnant person not have a baby?

Attached: 1627761561399.png (982x917, 370.5K)

yes, that was my question

Most abortions are performed by Christians.

Those aren't contradictory positions, smoothbrain.

Both can be true.

There is absolutely nothing logically inconsistent about telling people to take responsibility for their actions before and after birth.
It’s not my job to pay for your kids, you should have thought about that before being a hedonistic failure

Condoms are disgusting and nobody actually uses them.

Don't be pregnant, so avoid vaginal unprotected sex. Better just avoid vaginal sex in general.

What's wrong with this comic? Stop having sex if you can't afford the kid.

You guys see why talking to these people is pointless? They pretend there aren't like 20 other ways to prevent. And like adoption doesn't exist. If this was a debate club they would loose for starting the argument weak and in bad faith. Here all I can do is sage and I do it with a smile

How else would a woman not have a baby?
Is that what you meant to say? Only women can have babies.

It's so bizarre, this bargaining where the responsibility for the child has to fall on the taxpayer. Not the mom, not the dad, everyone but them. "Pay for my mistakes or I'll kill my child", it's so disgusting.

This. I've been doing it for over 30 years without even trying. There's no excuse.

I know it works for you, but some people are able to and enjoy having sex. they should use contraception. but that sometimes fails.
abstinence doesn't work. if there's people, they're going to be fucking. fact of history and nature.
also there are cases of rape, where avoiding it isn't possible.
hope that helps you understand why you're such an idiot

Fuck off reddit

They are better than you even at pedophilia

Why not just pull out?

Ask your father

>abstinence doesn't work
Retard. It 100% does and your only argument is that they're not abstaining, which isn't an actual argument you dumb nigger.
>stop being an alcoholic by not drinking
>"But people will drink anyways, that's impossible"
Literally the dumbest fucking "argument" imaginable.

>Replied in 30 seconds
Wew

>muh republicans
We used to have incentives for people to start families. Many other countries do this too.

Statistically, middle-class conservatives overwhelmingly are more philanthropic than middle-class liberals. It's not even close.