Just stop fucking with white people. It's that easy

Just stop fucking with white people. It's that easy.

Attached: 1633544286921.png (1026x922, 259.12K)

DUDE JUST GIVE INTO THE POOPOOFICATION OF YOUR RACE LMAO

ITS SO MUCH EASIER AND YOU WONT GET IN TROUBLE

Attached: 1645743334449.png (1106x1012, 621.72K)

Tell your women to stop begging me to, cracka

The game is over, as I am fond of saying. The bankers won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system—a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and “hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government the created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of “elected” officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.

Attached: 1632680132472.jpg (503x503, 32.08K)

Bro I was out by Pikes Peak this weekend and that fucker is huge.

Attached: 1648577973701.jpg (498x498, 195.36K)

I think we need more immigration.

>Tell your women
He said White, not kike. Learn the difference, undesired nigger.

Attached: nigs think they fuck White girls when they fuck kikes lol.jpg (1489x916, 501.8K)

>“hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term)
crackers

I don't think I have ever seen such a huge rock. I think I might be retarded.

What if we don’t? What are you going to do about it?

Bro just fucking enjoy your vacation stop posting here. Touch grass.

>The bankers won
Because you let your life revolve around money.
Banned Barter
Banned frontiering
Banned Off the Grid

Attached: 1650649524479.jpg (1080x722, 60.6K)

okay but lets be serious here: Does anyone have a plan b in case "resisting the replacement" doesnt work?
Im being serious, has anyone actually thought about what is possible to be done in case we get into the worst timeline (replacement on fullspeed)?

shut up glownigger.
We all know what to do.

We can't, the system is so corrupt it will collapse without outside help.

the trojan horse was already let in

Attached: ahile.jpg (465x465, 32.77K)

it is just that easy. the horrors will get worse until white genocide is dismantled. we built this country and all its ability to be destructive. its our duty to dismantle it before turning it over, much like South Africa dismantled their nuclear weapons before handing it over the black rule.

>flag

Bro are you really in Seychelles?

@377936556
I keep seeing you post this with zero traction.