Real Nigger Role Call

In this thread:

State for the record, the following, in order to prove you are an authentic Any Forums retard and not a glownigger:

Niggers. Kikes. Trannys. Faggots. Chinks. Heil Hitler.

Attached: fbi guy 3.png (600x599, 497.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!!
KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS!
FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

I am gonna murder every US embassy workers in Mongolia.

I think he means it, Agent Sharqueashia. Pack your shit, you're headed to da mongaloarian

rare

Niggers.
Kikes.
Trannies.
Faggots.
Chinks.
Heil Hitler.

>I acknowledge that Israel possesses an undeclared nuclear weapons stockpile, against US law.
Also, fuck jannies, niggers, trannys, faggots, chinks, and most of all the kikes.
HEIL HITLER

kys

I'm dyslexic, retarded and pervasive, that means I cannot follow simple instructions or respond to sentences with coherent information.

Attached: inminecraft.png (640x536, 429.01K)

in samsung

Attached: 1625819037914.jpg (960x779, 104.79K)

Fuck n*ggers
Fuck k*kes
Fuck f*aggots
Fuck tr*annies
Fuck jannies

Attached: 25A2B31D-B93B-4F73-8F7E-598D62E445DD.jpg (1024x693, 67.77K)

Attached: C79D22FA-9689-4A36-B5A0-86822843CD9A.jpg (753x1024, 76.56K)

Attached: 1603499368378.jpg (499x344, 44.97K)

feds can't say nigger.

Found the fed

feds can't say nigger and their coworkers are trannies. they will never say nigger. they can't. they aren't allowed. just thinking the word nigger is too much for the feds. they can't say nigger and they can't make fun of john for going by jamie.

what a bunch of worthless lowers. laughably incompetent pussy ass bitch niggers. they are terrified of you. fucking pussy ass bitches are so scared. they literally have nightmares about you running around the back forty with your gun and making them squeal like a pig.

T. if the FBI actually did its job properly. But they never have and dont know how to. Kek

Attached: 1633102563978.png (1310x1131, 665.45K)

I hate the antichrist
I hate the christ too
Sit on that and spin, christcuck feds

Niggers
Kikes
Trannies (learn how to spell you fucking American)
Faggots
Chinks
Hitler was a retard who got one thing right. Any ideology that would force me to be part of the collective rather than an individual, like fascism and communism, can go fuck itself.

Sheeeeet. I KAIN’T! My baby dun got da floo an my aint rayray’s fyoon-ruhl be today

imagine being so sheltered and lacking in internal fortitude to need counseling and "deradicalization" after coming here. these people are so low iq that they literally believe everything they read. then afterward they have to have a professional psychoanalyst come sort it all out for them. ahahahhahaha. fucking weak. complet embarass

Niggers.
Kikes.
Trannies.
Faggots.
Chinks.
Heil Hitler.

Yall niggas wut

Freemason cop detected. End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society.
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Cops masonry.jpg (720x534, 104.55K)

Freemasons love the race hate. They stoke it from both sides: youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Black freemasonry .jpg (711x536, 90.67K)

for example say Jamie (john) reads my post saying that the sky is green. i say the sky is green. Jamie (John) looks at the sky and thinks "is this color green?" he wonders about it for days, maybe even weeks. eventually, if no one is there to tell Jamie (john) that the sky is not green, he will begin to believe it himself. they are this stupid.

R A R E
A
R
E