OH NONONONO VAXXBROS

>The central problem is that the coronavirus has become more adept at reinfecting people. Already, those infected with the first Omicron variant are reporting second infections with the newer versions of the variant — BA.2 or BA2.12.1 in the United States, or BA.4 and BA.5 in South Africa.

>Those people may go on to have third or fourth infections, even within this year, researchers and experts say.

How could we be getting covid 4 times a year forever?!?! We locked down, fully jabbed and boosted, we masked up for grandma….

It’s those stupid anti-science CHUDS. They were supposed to all die out in December during the Winter of Death for the unvaxxed….

nytimes.com/2022/05/16/health/covid-reinfection.html

Attached: 9E04574F-BE2D-4E72-A4CD-AF37E1766366.jpg (1242x1205, 211.44K)

No refunds bucko

lol

Should I get boosted bros?

the illuminati is correct to want to kill off 95% of the human race. I am grateful they created the vaccine to do this. Imagine how beautiful the world will be once the useless eaters are all dead

its been known since december omicron was vaccine resistant. anyone deluded enough not to think this have a look at china rn. but i know you dont like looking it hurt your brain brain.

So leaky vaccine theory was ultimately correct? Neat, glad to know things still have some sort of underlying logic to them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1652655520101.jpg (718x741, 59.3K)

At this point, I’m sure I had corona a couple times, but it was mild enough I didn’t bother getting tested on it, so not sure if it was just a mild cold instead.

what virus?
it's the common cold and vaxxtards fucked their immune system with the jew brew...

at least that's a possibility

Attached: dr.ebin.jpg (300x318, 8.63K)

What is this no refunds everyone keeps saying?
I can just sue them if the jab hurts me. I am sure they have a jab jab that takes care of jabcine long haulers. Just like sexual reassignment, I can just get a redo to get my penis back. Threedo to chop it off again.

Had it once and never again, natural immunity Chad's will inherit the earth

>Imagine how beautiful the world will be once the useless eaters are all dead

Every creature is a manifestation of the One Infinite Creator, including yourself. By wishing the release of fellow beings from this plane of existence you appear to be wishing a release for yourself.
Though the Principle of Freewill entitles you to wish whatever you want, the Principle of Causality (or Karma) might lead to unintended consequences for this choice to wish of yours.

Everything and Anything is a manifestation of the Creator. So, there are no 'useless eaters' in reality. Each and every consciousness has it's own purpose on this plane of existence - including those who took the so called vaccine.

I do empathize with your wish to wish harm on the ones you call useless eaters. What you might have decided to call as 'useless' are useless only in the framework of the limited utilitarian and procrustified way of modern pseudo-capitalist system. The universe, in my humble opinion, is much more than the limited worldview that is hoisted upon the minds of many, including what appears to be, yourself.

The world as it is, is already beautiful. By definition. The diversity of experiences and the plethora of choices that we as individuated conscious beings have a choice to make accentuates the beauty of the world we live in. Anything or anyone cannot destroy that - unless you choose to destroy it for themselves.

The illuminated ones, or what you think it is, is one cog in the material system of this plane on earth - it might not be wise to attribute undue importance to the paper pushers of one single plane of existence, in my humble opinion.

You might be grateful they created the vaccine to kill people, I might be grateful they created a catalyst that forced me to look inwards, deeper and clearer - thus connect to the One around me.

I realized thusly, that I is one manifestation of the All.

This was my Choice, what is Yours?

Namaste!

Attached: t.jpg (474x301, 62.88K)

YOU GOT VAIDS

EVERYONE HAS VAIDS

I bet if the cops ever have to come to his place they are respectful.

Lol, they'll have people taking a shot a week.

Poor bait.

ITS
.H
JEWS

The world is not beautiful by definition. No no-

The world is not beautiful by definition.

Got it three times, I have kids. Got it the last time from my five year old. He was out of it for a couple of days. Otherwise, each time was different but subsequently less serious. The first time was awful.

damn son, that's one sick (in a positive way) post and statement

Attached: 1581068574656.gif (500x227, 348.34K)

>I can just sue them
Yes and you will loose the case, because of the deals your government made with the manufacturers.
Same here in Europe.

Would have been more beautiful if your whore mother aborted you, or left you out for the street dogs to eat.

Its fucking bait you moron.

you are one of the useless eaters idiot

The devil's work is to make us hate other people. I'm trying not to fall for it myself.

Attached: Kronstadt.png (2982x2306, 1.66M)