A life without women is better than a life full of heartbreak

A life without women is better than a life full of heartbreak.

Attached: 1641098344066.jpg (451x604, 65.27K)

It's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

True, I don't even know why my man elliot wanted hoes in his car, when all they do is fuck up the whip.

ayo lil donnie

Why is that?
>B-because it just is incel! Have sex!

love is fake

cope

is that an asian cat or what?

Life is not tried it's just merely survived if you're standing outside the fire.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

only piteous limpwristed faggot losers have cats

That is one damn good looking cat. No beasto, but all the other cats must be mirin this Chad Feline. Truly blessed by the Kot Gods.

No.

Attached: 1-buddha--siddhartha-gautama--in-black-and-white-colin-utz.jpg (597x900, 84.17K)

your autism is to blame
autism limits your social ability
romance is the most social thing we do

>A life without women is better than a life full of heartbreak.

Attached: copacola.jpg (405x205, 27.82K)

(((You)))

Attached: 1651343232219.jpg (720x664, 69.96K)

> Hey Lil Donnie

*most feminine

>nooooo you have to have romance, you just have to ok? otherwise ur autistic, u cant enjoy life how u want to noooooooo

Attached: 1651643601230.jpg (785x731, 111.78K)

Because the heights of human emotion are an expression of human self-actualization. Without them, you are no better than an animal. Spending your time living only for your comfort is anathema to the ubermensch.
Love is what you make it.
Don't try to insulate yourself from the pain, user. Pain is how you know you're alive.

I show affection, and all I've got in return are backstabs.
No reason to give a fuck at even connecting with people anymore, now I just go by life without ever having changed my principles.

Nothing wrong with autistic people. It's just that modern people are too neurotic and emotional. If most people were autistic, the neurotic people would be the weird ones

HEY LIL DONNIE I JUST TOOK A MASSIVE SHIT, AND OOPS I MISSED THE LITTER BOX. HOW YA LIKE THEM BANANAS LIL DONNIE

SO I SHREDDED THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR NEW COUCH AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF HEY SOMETHING DONT SMELL RIGHT SO I PISSED ALL OVER IT, LIKE REALLY PISSED, YA
SHOULDA SEEN IT DONNIE!!!! I WAS SPINNING IN A CIRCLE WITH MY CAT WEINER OUT LIKE A LAWN SPRINKLER, YOU WOULD HAVE SHIT YOURSELF LAUGHING LIKE I DID LIL DONNIE. HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES LIL DONNIE

ANYWAY I LEFT A HALF EATEN RAT ON YOU DOOR MAT AND THREW THE REST UP SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE. I FORGOT WHERE BECAUSE I’M A FUCKING CAT HAHAHAHA HOW YA LIKE THEM TANGELOS LIL DONNIE?????