Supermarket shooter was a fucking RETARD

>Browses /pol
>Sees numerous posts that black murders are committed by blacks 18-30
>Goes into supermarket
>Kills old black people

This guy was a fucking mongoloid of the highest level. You don't try to make a point going and shooting a group that's not the problem, that's like putting in your manifesto that rap is a problem in the ghetto and then going to a Kenny G concert and start spraying the audience.

Attached: RETARD.jpg (2000x1333, 218.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstar.com/videos/wshh7Cp1h3Y4d69895C6/black-man-says-he-had-nearly-a-2-hour-conversation-with-the-racist-buffalo-shooting-suspect-a-day-before-the-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine having the inside of your nose visible when standing

No muzzle flash
Copy of tarrants manifesto
24/7 antiwhite backlash in media
False flag

worldstar.com/videos/wshh7Cp1h3Y4d69895C6/black-man-says-he-had-nearly-a-2-hour-conversation-with-the-racist-buffalo-shooting-suspect-a-day-before-the-attack
And then this interview really sloppy job

What's it called when you down a target and give them an extra headshot to make sure they're out?

And he killed whites too
Kikes out in full force, here, reddditt, and all of msm

>No brain splatter
>No blood spray
>No blood pools on the ground around victims
>People falling before the trigger is pulled (guy in parking lot at beginning of shooting)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: SLOPPYJOB.jpg (640x640, 100.86K)

obviously groomed in discord
in a better world this would not have happened because it would be illegal for governments to encourage individuals to attack their own citizens
at this point if you pay your taxes you are funding evil and will be damned

>/pol

>glows because... it makes us look bad
drop dead Q boomer

t. Fed

>antiwhite tries optics pilpul
Kike harder filth

Redpill overdose.

>Can't even link the fucking post right

Yep...RETARD FED DETECTED

>And he killed whites too
MARKED AS DANGEROUS MISINFORMATION

You get paid for yous kike

You have no argument so you post the same picture and expect to get paid

>24/7 antiwhite backlash in media
So you never read William Luther Pierce?

>And he killed whites too
He did?
Are you talking about Roberta, the first person?

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 581.74K)

Attached: retardditor.png (653x128, 8.82K)

you're the retard. he was clearly an accelerationist who didn't care about Any Forums memes
all he wanted was to make the news and make the world crazier and never have another real world responsibility with life imprisonment

15-45 year-old nigger women should be primarily targeted, easier to kill and prevents the birth of new niglets

Immediate backlash to the flash flag

The last person he shoots, and the woman at the door, the first one he shot was mystery mutt

This guy is a faggot. Instead of killing blacks he should've procreated with a stable family but now he's going to be a bitch boy in prison.

Dude is a Reddit commie who wanted to make 4chins natzees look bad. No one here advocates for our side to use violence it’s full grug. Any Forums wants healthy nonpron addicted men to be good dads and create an improved future white race. If anything it is common here to say wait for the other side to speed and chimp out leading to a collapse then emerge to rebuild white ethnostate. No one here has ever recommended to a young white man to go shoot people. We know it’s a waste of time.

eye for an eye faggot

Attached: an eye for an eye.jpg (700x1050, 181.55K)

Lives equidistant from:
>Wall St bankers
>United Nations
>Pharmaceutical industry headquarters
>Multiple state government seats
>Random supermarket full of old people
Chooses the last.
Calling him a retard is a disservice to retards.

>mongoloid of the highest level.
Based

This.

The real Any Forumslacks are in YouTubes and the government fighting the good fight. The corruption is deep as is the evil.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.54K)

She looks white *

*by American standards

Attached: 1652622847725.jpg (656x700, 117.78K)

I think of all, the lack of self awareness of these people disturbs me the most. Can you be hypocritical if you're not mentally able to identify hypocrisy?

Calm down. No one is defending this faggot. Anyone who praises him is just as big a faggot as he is.

This and double checked.
>Verification not required.

Shooting people isn't a waste of time if it's done right. He could have targeted one of the many thug nigger circuses that happen between 9pm-3am in any city that has more than 30% nigger population and more than 100k total. I don't know why he sperged over armor if he didn't expect return fire.

Self described leftist teenage cat killer. Stop trying to make this some sort of win you fucking demon.

Attached: 1652583591740.jpg (1080x2220, 1.2M)

checked, based, and saved

Any Forums are grossly overestimated in the area of basic cognition, mental stability and insight. Most here are not very intelligent yet think that because they think like Og on the left side of any random bell curve meme, that makes them the Chad/philosopher on the right.

The quality content that does get posted on Any Forums makes it a worthwhile stop on the Internet. Fact is though, most of Any Forums are morons with often serious emotional problems.

Attached: bowl.jpg (1600x1600, 273.2K)

>Supermarket shooter was a fucking RETARD
Wow what a brilliant realization. Thanks for sharing the findings of your in depth research. Glad you got to the bottom of it.

He was a fed and it was an obvious false flag.
Dumb mutt feds literally copy-pasted parts of Brevik's "manifesto".
The guy is a crisis actor and the whole thing was faker then Sophie trudeau's tits.

If he had done that no one would have noticed, it would be like the countless other black shootings every weekend. It would have been a blip on the radar.

The funniest part is they always blame it on some retard that isn even capable of pulling it off, instead of a believable patsy. Pretty sure the alphabet kikes are just low effort trolling at this point.

Who cares. He's a furfag, and no furfag can be based

I don't believe any sensible consensus on Any Forums would imagine potentially productive young white men adding to ignored-by-society inner-city violence as a worthy venture.

disgusting

>I'm going to fight the power and take action against the oppressors of my people
>shoots up a grocery store

I hope they gen pop this guy on rikers

Attached: 1651869047221.webm (452x720, 317.58K)

It's well known that most of the posts on Any Forums are bots which means your either a lying kike or a newfag either way fuck off back to twitter.

You have to look down the barrel to see the muzzle flash in the day time

You should go try it right now retard

I will stab you in the eyes if you post that bowl ever again

So here's a question I haven't seen. Was he living on his own? Did he have a job?did he just get armed? Where from and who paid for it? I have a strong suspicion that the "lone wolf" thing is a highly convenient way to avoid non narrative confirming information.

This whole thing stinks like always and I suspect like always the only explanation we will get is that it's our fault because free speech/wrong think bad, our having rights is the problem/media gun grab blitz that we always get.

Attached: 1651545010865.jpg (1024x1024, 1.39M)

OOOOOOH STINKEE!

Kike harder

>>Browses /pol
Doubt.
Feds were feeding him shit on discord.
Nobody on pol likes discord trannies

must be so comforting to reject everything counter to your narrative as a conspiracy with no evidence whatsoever

Say what you want about him he was an extraordinarily good shot with an air rifle.

Attached: 33_problems_but_a_bitch_aint_one.png (864x1172, 823.33K)

Seems like a nice fellow. Glad he survived.

Kek she’s A WHITE QUEEN. SHE COULD HAVE BEEN MY TRADWIFE. Shills are really latching on to muh white woman killed

Tyrone will avenge the innocent people he murdered. You guys know that he's going to get assfucked right?

Where should he go that's not an echo chamber? Your choices are lefty sites with censorship or righty sites that are overrun white nationalist refugee camps. Either way opposing and moderate voices are so outnumbered it's not worth using. There's no site with a balanced user base where normal people reel in the crazies.