Spike Protein vaccines killed 300k since April 21 in US alone

non-covid US deaths up 300k over long-year average last year and we're not even seeing longterm damage yet

inb4 >everyone i know is fine
good, enjoy the remaining time with your jabbed loved ones. this might be the last good summer for a while.

Attached: 20220516_015002.jpg (1303x438, 85.54K)

shameless self-bump. this needs to be seen. source is @ethicalsceptic at twitter

ethicalskeptic sry

Bump. Vaxxies denying.

Du kannst dich auf POL nicht selber Bumpen, Schluchtenscheißerle.

Here, let me bump this piece of shit for you.

>Du kannst dich auf POL nicht selber Bumpen, Schluchtenscheißerle.
wenn ich mein handy nehm, kann ich sehr wohl. check die IDs trottelhans.

Link an article or a video or something

Attached: 43DF1143-1326-42AE-8629-A6CA0FA8FEBC.jpg (1005x1024, 213.2K)

>Skeptic
So you have a source that isn't a neckbeardy from 2007?

the illuminati is correct to want to kill off 95% of the human race. I am grateful they created the vaccine to do this. Imagine how beautiful the world will be once the useless eaters are all dead

Ich tat nur so, behindert zu sein.

How the fuck are you even unvaccinated, you're literally the only cunt on this world with a vaxx mandate

>non-covid US deaths up 300k over long-year average last year and we're not even seeing longterm damage yet
This is faulty reasoning. Just because non-covid deaths went up doesn't mean you can attribute it to that cause on that basis alone. How can you discount all other possible causes?

Just read it. It doesn't have to be fucking tripple checked. It's not like it's the gospel you faggy mutt

well--

Attached: 1648288834266.jpg (718x630, 40.94K)

Can't pump it yourself retard.

Like what?
Did you guys have a massive tsunami?

Maybe not if your Muslim

>Just because non-covid deaths went up doesn't mean you can attribute it to that cause on that basis alone
Have a better idea ? what else could be dropping people left and right , notice how ambulances are going wild

indeed but what else can it be? if you look at young adults you can see a massive peak around last august/september when large companies and institutions in the US implemented or announced vax mandates, see pic related.

causality is highly likely.

Attached: usmortality.jpg (1852x413, 74.48K)

Did you not notice non-covid deaths going down before? When people were holed up? When the country was shut down?
You don't fucking think once the country opens up again non-covid deaths would return to normal? As in go up?

Attached: 1648075430714.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

you mean americans start dying as soon as they are let out of the house :---D

not my problem
never getting it