Don't want to take vaccine

>don't want to take vaccine
>even if I did take one then I would have to take all I've missed out on, including the booster
>can't travel to australia to see (now ex) gf (because of the long distance not being able to see each other since lockdown + vaccine requirement to travel)

Anyone else in a similar position? It's fucking weird that people are somewhat sympathetic until I tell them I'm not getting vaccinated and that's why I can't enter into Australia (also fuck Australia if she wasn't there I'd have no reason to go there).

Attached: Karl_Pilkington_2008_cropped.jpg (312x383, 114.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA&t=82s
youtube.com/watch?v=dop7PSX2mrY
smartraveller.gov.au/COVID-19/leaving-Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>long distance relationships
....why? women are not interesting enough to warrant this.

Still just a flu. LOL

I look like Karl pilkington ama

>wake up
>call gf
>she laughs at all my jokes because she finds me funny and I don't have to make an effort to be funny
>talk to her about my creative ideas, stories I'm writing and stuff like that
>talk about our Christian faith
>talk about how shitty the world is, the jews, freemasons, whatever bullshit is in the news
>get comfy and watch a movie or show together on discord
>she reads books to me and I chill out and listen
>play chess together
>talks about her day
>talk about my day
>joke around and make plans for the future

All gone now. If I called her she'd be nice and answer but she ended the relationship because of long distance, travel restrictions, and because I'm a loser. Oh well.

>travelling halfway across the world to see an admitted ex
Retarded neoliberal zoomer cuck

The only reason I did it once was essentially to be a roasties and have beta orbiter women. I had long distance relationships with like 5 girls while messaging at least 50 others and then picked the best one in the end. We closed the gap shortly after the decision and didn’t stay long distance after that. It was useful to talk and chat and get nudes when I needed it from a bunch of girls but also not have to take them on dates or expend much of my time. 10/10 would do again.

It's obviously not the same now. But fuck I've been waiting over two years to see her so I'm going to fucking see her at least once, if only to close that chapter of my life and move on.

Same here in Canada. There are still travel restrictions in this country where if you are unvaccinated you cannot travel by air or rail.

So if you are a professional and need to travel for job interviews you are fucked. Even moving for a new job is now an incredible hassle and expense.

Newsflash pal, most people are selfish and evil. Probably yourself included. Do you eat animals? Do you consume flesh to feed an insatiable gluttony? Do you consume suffering for pure satanic indulgence? Most likely you do.

The world inside of you is shitty, so its no surprise the world outside of you is shitty as well. Cultists rule the planet and brainwash everyone into satanism. Consuming flesh is evil.

When you ask yourself honestly. Is it really any worse than what you do? IE pay for the torture and killing animals, when you say you like them, but hypocritically eat them.

Its not. It doesnt come close. Your slights fall short to the amount of carnage it takes to keep you sated. Your belly quenched with the blood of so called lesser beings.

Worlds shit? Yeah bro. We are part of the problem. We are the problem because we are selfish and evil, we lack the honor, courage, and fortitude to resist the devil within.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA&t=82s

youtube.com/watch?v=dop7PSX2mrY

Attached: piglet and calf.jpg (480x313, 49.55K)

And about 15% of the population of 38 million are still unvaccinated.

And people will laugh at you and mock you for standing your ground. The country's fucked.

Go back faggot

I bet your head isn't perfectly spherical. Head like a fucking orange!

Go back where? reddit? Ive never owned an account. You have like 3 polcel.

will drop that restriction soon enough, one for leaving is gone

>long distance gf

Attached: IMG_20220421_151549_881.jpg (636x529, 33.57K)

why isnt she coming to you?

Same reason. She can't leave Australia because she doesn't want to get vaccinated either.

If you leave can you come back if you're not vaccinated?

the illuminati is correct to want to kill off 95% of the human race. I am grateful they created the vaccine to do this. Imagine how beautiful the world will be once the useless eaters are all dead

smartraveller.gov.au/COVID-19/leaving-Australia

bro she can leave without the vaxx

Good women are rare, the chances you'll find one nearby are small.

i could eat a knob at night

weird innit

Yeah I guess she could. I imagine there's some fuckery to make it difficult, but yeah seems like it. Thanks for the info.

She will find some other excuse because what she really wants is a shoulder to cry on.

Ask them if they got a booster, for the wuhan strain that was going around in 2019.
The reason the vaccine isn't working well, is omicron? The solution? Another booster for the wuhan strain. See if it get's their noggin a joggin.

Yeah sadly I think this is true. I think I was only ever really a temporary support whilst her world got thrown upside-down during the lockdown period. She had a lot of family problems, work problems, etc. And I was there for her. Now she's working regularly, her family problems are fixed, and I'm no longer needed. Sucks man.