LOL

LOL! INCEL! UNIT OF SEX AS A MEASURMENT OF VALUE! WOMAN APPROVAL IS FUNDAMENTAL TO EXISTENCE, MEN NEED VALIDATION FROM WOMEN! LOL

Seriously. This 'insult' says so much about 'them' than it does actual people.

Attached: 1652038609553.gif (264x498, 2.29M)

Furthermore, it stiulates that men should follow, and women should lead. Rather than the old men should lead, and women should follow, they don't even settle on a neutral thing, half and half, it's just 'follow the women' and the weak men do.

>LOL! INCEL! UNIT OF SEX AS A MEASURMENT OF VALUE! WOMAN APPROVAL IS FUNDAMENTAL TO EXISTENCE, MEN NEED VALIDATION FROM WOMEN! LOL
but this is all true

I'm cute like her

>UNIT OF SEX
I don't disagree but why do you autistic retards keep parroting this phrase? What does it even mean?

I've had a woman look at me like that
It's been years....

If a woman can't look at you like that then you are not attractive to her. End of story.

> unit of sex
what does that mean?

niggers love being validate by white women, its pretty sad kek

No you arent, you axe wound

Name?

>but this is all true

But it's not. What man takes his lead from a woman? Or anyone for that matter, instead of deciding for himself? Regardless, the current crop of women have been dire.

It's just a phrase. Basically how much sex and approval you get from women, determines if your opinions are worth listening to. I don't care who you are, i'll listen to anyone regardless, i just care about what's said.

but the incel is a social approval insult, what man would care about it?

I will never remove my penis

.gif

Why would I want some mystery meat mutt whore looking at me?

I only like blonde blue eyed trad women.

only miserable lowlife channers get mad at incel word

Woman here. My body count is now the same as my age. I’m ‘booking’ my next dick appointment with my reg hottie as we speak. AMA

based insult
it implies women are just holes, men are measured by how many of those holes they fucked

>only miserable lowlife channers get mad at incel word

Cope. Fact is, you take your lead from women, are you really a man? Hand in your nuts, you're obviously not much of a man.

I'll tell you how it used to work, men do what they belive to be right, women follow, not because they are ordered to, but because they desire to. Fact. You're not a man though, ywnbaw either.

Also, ask a woman why type of men they like, confident, assertive, strong, these are leadership qualities, when you use the insult incel, you're saying you get your lead from women, do you have any idea how normal women find that repugnant?

ywnbaw

>But it's not. What man takes his lead from a woman?
>or anyone for that matter, instead of deciding for himself?
>I don't care who you are, i'll listen to anyone regardless, i just care about what's said.

It's a measurement of value, a measurement of worth, of the worth of the opinion, not of the man himself. It's not about what women want, it's about what they can do, or rather what they think they can do.

If a man takes his lead from a woman, it's not a measurement of value, it's a measurement of how much she's able to control him.

It's the same for a man taking his lead from a woman. If he can't get a woman, it's a measurement of his own value, and of how much he can get a woman.

If a man can't get a woman, it's a measurement of his own value, and of how much he can get a woman.

The difference is, if a man takes his lead from a woman, it's not because she has power over him, but because she's more valuable to him.

If a man takes his lead from a woman, it's because he has no power over her, but because she's more valuable to him.

In the first case, the man has a good relationship with his woman, in the second, he doesn't.

This is what you don't get, and what makes you think that it's all about you, instead of her.

Pretty sure your parrents already removed part of it judging by your flag

>AMA
No, get out whore.

You can literally go buy pussy. Leftoids are just so paranoid and personally insecure that they spend their entire lives worrying about the cocks of others and whether or not those penises are penetrating things (while their own, aren't). The whole "right wingers are incels!" thing is a huge cope. Guess who is having babies? It ain't you.

Attached: happy family.jpg (582x369, 72.97K)

This is not incels.is or looksmaxx.org

Attached: 1652486263597.gif (320x240, 3.71M)

I kinda like this

>WOMAN APPROVAL IS FUNDAMENTAL TO EXISTENCE, MEN NEED VALIDATION FROM WOMEN!
This is unironically what incels believe, though.

A woman kept giving me this look at work then got me fired cause she became a supervisor.

>The difference is, if a man takes his lead from a woman, it's not because she has power over him, but because she's more valuable to him.
>If a man takes his lead from a woman, it's because he has no power over her, but because she's more valuable to him.

But that's exaclty my point! Majority of the major movements in human history have been through men, that's just an objective fact. If he follows HER, then yes, she has power over him. If a woman follows a man, then yes, he has power over her. Fact.

This is the only place I use the word incel since I have a normal social life where people don't know about retarded terms that channers tend to use.

anyway stay mad

a

No I don’t think I will. Stay mad incel.

Can I pay an attractive woman to look at me like this?