The most based motherfucker in existence

the most based motherfucker in existence

Attached: DB0D8D3F-0196-4A64-9D86-F73FBA71A78B.jpg (640x688, 75.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/
pressherald.com/2021/11/07/jolted-by-suicides-navy-veteran-embarks-on-life-saving-mission/
youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me translate jew speak for you
>nothing will change
>except for money for jews

There we go. Keep on keeping on.

but does he ever vote no to sending that money

>“It used to be that Israel had absolute power over Congress. And today I think it’s the exact opposite. And I think Obama and Biden did that.”
Who said this Any Forums?

>anti white communist jew is actually le based because he sometimes disagrees with Isreal
Do people still not get that they play both sides? Fuck Isreal and fuck Palestine let them bomb each other its their business.
MIGA Don

This is from a year ago by the way.
That's why you cropped out the date.

Attached: 0799644354343600875.png (552x521, 129.18K)

>bernie says something to make it look like he gives a solid fuck
>money to israel will continue to flow from our coffers
>nothing will change
>bernie will retire to his mcmansion in the catskills

every non jewish citizen is sending $13 / year to israel
that's the price of FREEDOM

>MUH BASED FAKE OPPOSITION JEW

Eat shit you jewish fucking whore

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

The jew is right, it's a fucking sham.

>Since 2010, more than 65,000 veterans have died by suicide – more than the total number of deaths from combat during the Vietnam War and the operations in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

>Since 2001, more than 114,000 veterans have died by suicide, according to the organization Stop Soldier Suicide.

114k suicides

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/

pressherald.com/2021/11/07/jolted-by-suicides-navy-veteran-embarks-on-life-saving-mission/

The jews are 100% responsibel for that

Nope, he’s always been a Jew. That’s why he sabotaged the one bill, written by Ron Paul in 2008, that ever had a chance of achieving a full audit of the Federal Reserve. He sponsored it (Paul was House, Sanders was Senate, and Paul needed a Senator to “sponsor” it to get it into the Senate for a vote), but then gutted it of 95% of its efficacy hours before the vote. Presumably he sponsored it so that no other rogue Senators could get ahold of it and actually let it gain momentum. He’s scum through and through.

Controlled opposition

kek

An antisemitic Jew reeks of controlled opposition.
Also, he has been sidelined forever so he can say whatever he likes since he is irrelevant and he has one foot in the grave already.

Attached: i had a nightmare bernie sanders.jpg (1024x768, 222.5K)

Sanders is practicing Baba Kamma here, he`s lying through his teeth when he speaks about revoking aid to Israel.
Do realize that Trump was saying that as if it was a good thing that Israel had control over Congress

Who’s jewing who? I fucking hate that kike.

Glad someone remembers that.

This is a hardy redpill

Get in your bread line goy
youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc

Attached: BerniesAcapitalistSometimes.jpg (1000x1000, 691.38K)

No surprise, a Jew remains a Jew no matter what. Even the so called based and self aware ones are scum who are doing their part fulfilling the agenda and fooling gullible goys like usual.

If you have nukes, you get free gibbs thats the rule.