/chug/- Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #3055

Previous: Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf
>Have a smile! Give a laugh!

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Power supply returns to Mariupol, Volnovakha and other liberated cities and villages of the DPR
>Russia cuts off electricity to Finland
>Lloyd Austin calls for Russia-Ukriane cease-fire in talk with Sergei Shoigu
>5000 Ukrainian troops ordered from Belarus border to reinforce Severodonetsk
>US Senator Rand Paul stalls $40 billion in aid to Ukraine
>Russian forces entered into the town of Severodonetsk, Novokalinovo and Novobahmutovka.
>Reuters: Germany's VNG will transfer payments to Gazprombank under Russia's euros for rubles scheme
>The ban on the transportation of Russian oil has been excluded from the "sixth package of sanctions".
>"Legendary" Canadian Sniper Wali returns to Canada, disappointed by state of the UAF
>Admiral Makarov is FINE
>Battle for Popasnaya results in Russia's victory
>Kherson authorities announce their intention to join Russia
>Russian forces capture Yampol in Donetsk Oblast
>AFP: Bulgaria and the Czech Republic looking to request exception to Russian oil embargo
>Pope Francis: NATO provocation may have led to Russian invasion, unsure whether countries should continue sending arms
>Ukraine allows the deployment of volkssturm to the frontlines (t.me/s/uniannet/51863)
>20 million metric tons of grain to be delivered from Ukraine to Germany to prevent famine

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh

▶Audio thread

Attached: 1650786540265.png (1060x1134, 502.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/6589094297
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194
readovka.news/
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ
understandingwar.org/
liveuamap.com/
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
nitter.net/JominiW
nitter.net/Nrg8000
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/
firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#m:advanced;d:24hrs;@36.6,46.6,8z
youtube.com/watch?v=D1F7tVB_x3g
youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE
youtube.com/watch?v=g3BYqExuLJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=bxrHEt5w8PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SKgyY7DL3J0
youtube.com/watch?v=9j5GZmgHEyw
rentry.org/webmplus
rentry.org/647x6
files.catbox.moe/beibic.MP4
files.catbox.moe/861z5u.MP4
shipspotting.com/
vesselfinder.com/
flightradar24.com/43.95,33.2/7
globe.adsbexchange.com/
files.catbox.moe/lgp9dc.mp4
socialdemokraterna.se/nyheter/nyheter/2021-11-24-socialdemokraterna-fordjupar-samarbete-med-sjalvstyre#0),
expressen.se/nyheter/kakabaveh-andersson-viker-ner-sig-for-erdogan/)
m.youtube.com/c/rosskiy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

▶Maps

Chinese
weibo.com/6589094297

Finnish
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194

Russian (former opposition to Putin)
readovka.news/

French (official)
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

British (official)
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ

American (neocons)
understandingwar.org/

Ukrainian
liveuamap.com/

Troops (suspended for being too accurate)
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/

Troops (alternative)
nitter.net/JominiW

Roads
nitter.net/Nrg8000

Mariupol
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/

More Russian maps
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/

FIRMS (Fire information)
firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#m:advanced;d:24hrs;@36.6,46.6,8z

Attached: 1651684687876.png (900x892, 693.91K)

Is NATO jewish?

Attached: Nato.jpg (1449x1535, 1.81M)

▶Ukraine vs. Russia /wave/ Series
youtube.com/watch?v=D1F7tVB_x3g #1
youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE #2
youtube.com/watch?v=g3BYqExuLJ0 #3
youtube.com/watch?v=bxrHEt5w8PQ #4
youtube.com/watch?v=SKgyY7DL3J0 #5
youtube.com/watch?v=9j5GZmgHEyw #6

▶streamable / catbox / other media links
rentry.org/webmplus
rentry.org/647x6

▶War footage
files.catbox.moe/beibic.MP4
>Russia released footage of dead Ukraine soldiers from their failed attempt to retake Snake Island
files.catbox.moe/861z5u.MP4
>Russian terminators spotted in Severodonetsk region

▶Naval Traffic
shipspotting.com/
vesselfinder.com/

▶Air Traffic
flightradar24.com/43.95,33.2/7
globe.adsbexchange.com/

Attached: 1652058582526.png (900x892, 701.73K)

The Griller of Kaluga blesses this thread, reply and many shashliks, pilafs and shurpas will come your way.

>FUCK NATO
>FUCK CCP
>FUCK CIA
>FUCK NSA
>FUCK KIKES
>FUCK TRANNYS
>MOST OF ALL FUCK N/UHG/GERS

Attached: 1650577447289.gif (400x500, 275.79K)

I just hope DNR doesn't cuck out and just straight up executes most of azogmutts.

Attached: Pho120.png (660x625, 864.81K)

BER-CUTE

Attached: 61.png (512x512, 239.83K)

FUCK SHILLS.
Stay comfy, /chug/

V

Attached: 1652382853565.png (828x821, 566.58K)

incredibly based
Sometimes I wish I could love this country and my countrymen as much as these people love theirs but then you have an actual look at Canada...

Attached: 1624236265240.jpg (1024x576, 85.3K)

Do you understand how much of a Zrada would be a healed former Azog denouncing the talmud?

>51 azoggies in the first batch

How's Kharkiv holding up lmao? How many ass beatings will you pedo faggots need before you come to terms with the fact you're just a pathetic joke. Later losers :)

Attached: 1652642719966.jpg (569x960, 268.89K)

>51 wounded allowed out
Such is the power of Eurovision.

Attached: Save Azovstal.png (431x801, 489.36K)

You're losing to Ukraine. Lol.

>Ukraine has no culture

Explain this masterpiece then chuggies
files.catbox.moe/lgp9dc.mp4

Attached: 1646709481233.jpg (500x500, 25.1K)

larp

Did uki already presented surrender of living dead as another victory and begged for more gibs?

Attached: 1648101121979.png (441x362, 91.72K)

Last summer, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven announced that he was resigning. A few months later, the post was taken by Magdlena Andersson, representing the same party as Leuven - the Social Democrats. But some of you may remember that this happened twice: due to the collapse of the ruling coalition after the withdrawal of the Green Party, Andersson resigned a few hours after the parliament vote. Later, she was re-elected to this position, leading a one-party government of the Social Democrats instead of a coalition one.

This feint of the ears, the details of which I will spare you, would not have been possible without just one member of parliament - the Kurdish Amina Kakabawe. The non-partisan MP supported the Social Democrats during the vote in exchange for a commitment to deepen cooperation with the Democratic Union Party (PYD). These agreements are reflected in an official document (socialdemokraterna.se/nyheter/nyheter/2021-11-24-socialdemokraterna-fordjupar-samarbete-med-sjalvstyre#0), signed by Kakabawa herself and Tobias Boden , Secretary of the Social Democrats.

Andersson's party pledged to work with the PYD, justifying this by supporting self-government in northeast Syria "in the interests of democracy and respect for human rights." Moreover, the main fighters against IS in the document are the People's Self-Defense Units, which, of course, is perceived by Erdogan as a slap in the face. Further text: "It is unacceptable that freedom fighters who have fought or sympathized with the YPG or PYD be classified as terrorists by some state actors." Such a subtle allusion to the Kurdistan Workers' Party, which the Swedes, being members of the EU, cannot but recognize as a terrorist organization.

The DPR doctors will keep them alive because they need them for the upcoming military tribunals. Cucktin cucked out because the Azog fags killed together and should've surrendered together. All of them. Now the rest of them will HODL for an extra month, hiding like rats in the sewers. The western media will portray them as heroes regardless of what they do. They can poop their pants on camera, and it will still be spinned as a virtue. The same goes for Russia - their actions are demonized no matter what they do.

Attached: ruud.jpg (369x512, 50.87K)

Autistic psycopath-kun?

Attached: 2.png (512x512, 294.4K)

Today, Kakabave fears (expressen.se/nyheter/kakabaveh-andersson-viker-ner-sig-for-erdogan/) that Sweden will give in to Erdogan's demands, which will ultimately worsen the situation for the Kurds. She even stated that she refuses further cooperation with the Social Democrats because of the party's violation of the agreements.

Ukraine is running out of diesel fuel

>Sometimes I wish I could love this country and my countrymen as much as these people love theirs but then you have an actual look at Canada...
THIS
A MILLION TIMES THIS
I fucking hate that I can't love my country because it's filled with trannies and faggots.
Globohomo ruined patriotism for me.

Just read about the "doctors' plot".
Have russians learned their lesson with these people?

No I genuinely mean you people are beyond pathetic. I just visit laugh at your cope. Let me guess Kharkiv was just another "negative advance"

not going to happen unfortunately

Oh it does have culture
Russian culture, that is.

Attached: WWWVkGHNPRw.png (1620x2160, 2.25M)

Well /pol, is Ukraine winning?

>no bread or beer
pls send help

Attached: u.jpg (1057x828, 344.85K)

>it's another case of ukrainians attempting to make martyrs but failing
This is getting embarrassing.

Attached: 136793231415.jpg (500x500, 133.94K)

Russian propaganda is all
>we love our people
>sacrifice is tragic and must be honored

Ukrainian Propaganda is all
>HurrDurr watch me piss on a corpse
>I call moms of dead moskals. LoL

I know I'm not immune to messaging, but holy fuck the Ukies seem incapable of acting like halfway decent human beings. The Russians allowing some permanently disfigured and disabled nazi-larper faggots to limp home seems very in character with fundamentally kind-hearted people.

I like this Russianon's channel
>m.youtube.com/c/rosskiy

Attached: 1652418346799.gif (720x720, 451.69K)

Is this the latest churka cope?

Not autistic
Not a psycopath

I just hate cuckholes

Attached: Pho29.png (746x839, 1.06M)

The worse thing were touchscreens.
Having some onboard computer is nice, but if i can not control every aspect blind, it is a regression.

Turning a knob to adjust the heating is far superior to pressing 15 buttons on a touch screen, where you have to look at it.... especially because the heating or AC unit behind it is the exact same thing that didn't change in 20 years.

Attached: 1649022222021.jpg (1000x600, 52.71K)