Why do they like Russia so much?

Why do they like Russia so much?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png (800x533, 76.76K)

>wrong color by accident

homosexuality and economic symbiosis

Their IQ is on par with some african countries and SEA shitholes.

Attached: iq.png (722x1193, 307.86K)

>low iq
has more history than your poor shithole kek

Attached: 152325643.jpg (286x176, 7.22K)

Because of this, Russia was always with us NATO was always against us, its kinda natural to side with them dont you think?

Attached: 123.png (312x775, 128.53K)

muh history!!
go to your diversity classes and suck a black cock before your daughter gets raped, blonde swedish faggot.

Attached: 31800f7bab2bbe671dadd0de386cf1c8fb4f044c.jpg (1280x960, 689.57K)

they didn't help you from getting bombed did they faggot? ha

Attached: Нато_бомбе_изазивале_еколошку_катастрофу_у_Новом_Саду.jpg (600x352, 35.49K)

You don't actually think he's Swedish, do you?

It's not even about liking Russia.
You just have to see pro-Ukrainian people here to automatically know that something stinks.

True, but they also didnt bombed us, you did, also you respect teritorial integrity of Ukraine, but you dont respect teritorial intergiry of Serbia by taking out Kosovo from our borders, so why should we pick your side?

Attached: 1651984088813.png (496x550, 186.55K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DONT SUPPORT THE US GOVERNMENT/NATO/ISRAEL AND THE MANLET JEWRAT COMEDIAN?
>LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM
Go drink your African bull cum swedecuck.

they didn't help you with retaining of Kosovo either.

Attached: serbia-serbla-serbia-serbia-2006-serbia-2008-serbia-2020-serbia-2624697.png (500x381, 74.11K)

Yes they did, Russia and China always veto Kosovo in UN, its a frozen conflict for 22 years thanks to them, its not part of UN, if its not in UN it cannot apply for international institution.

Thanks to them Kosovo is not a real country, it will forever be a shithole because with a "forzen conflict" status it doesnt attract investors, so its condemned to be perma shithole thats why you are in Austria instead of Kosovo.

Attached: 9km4s864pdw61.png (400x300, 55.58K)

something about two slav killing slavs makes them very homo to each other so they can kill other slavs together

Genuine question. If the people that live in that area no longer want to be part of your nation, then what is so horrible about letting them go? You already had a referendum for Montenegro to become independent, so why can't you have one for Kosovo? I just want to understand your mindset here.

You literally don’t know shit about the situation here.

I know, that's why I am asking you.

>austria
>latvia
based retarded brother

Hmm yes killing civilians is a valid military strategy because you losers failed to even cripple the army

That is not swedish user. Don’t feed them.

wow you subscribe to that bullshit ok tard

Ahahahahahahab Albania 90 IQ
>YOU FUCKING WISH DUMBFUCK

Attached: IMG_20220304_220908.jpg (1080x1022, 189.29K)

They have same flags lmao, i was lazy to hover the mouse over...

Attached: 1qwdsda.png (463x526, 57.41K)

I fucking love Serbia.

I went there two months ago and I was in awe. They have almost zero western degeneracy, which is enough for me to respect them immensely.

They use "da" as yes, which made me feel very at home. Slavs that use other words for "yes" are weirdos.

Went into a restaurant. They had a RUSSIAN FLAG there. Wow. Then the next day, their football players had a rally to support Russia, while the rest of the western "civilization" is in full retard mode, supporting ukronazis, nato provocation, shelling of civilians and genocide of Russians for 8 years, rabid russophobia.

Western consumer is literally stupider than pro-wrestling fans. At least pro-wrestlers know the stories are a "work". Western sheeple literally believes in "ghost of kiev". It's embarrassing.

I think Serbs have good feelings towards Russia historically. Russia helped Serbs get free from Turkish yoke 150 years ago. Then Russia was in full support mode to Serbs in WW1. Then Serbs were the only guys in the area who FOUGHT the nazis, instead of joining them. Most Russians think it's very unfortunate we couldn't help them against the US, but we had a US-installed puppet as president, and we're very sorry.

I lost a scarf in a restaurant that day. Went there the next day and told them in Serbian that I lost the scarf. It was a phrase from google translate. They understood immediately. Reading serbian comes naturally.

Then I went to a bank and they opened an account for me, so that I could use visa/mastercard. Didn't ask for anything, they had a special procedure for Russians. So cool of them.
I wish we were neighbors, that'd make traveling there so much easier. They're the real bros. Unlike slavs like Poles who are delusional German's cucks, or Ukrs who are American sluts, or Czechs who are brainwashed by Sovietophobia.

Serbia is the only European country I love. Italy is okay. All the others are degenerates, 100 genders, inbreds, russophobes, retards.

Attached: beograd.jpg (1222x915, 901.32K)

only serbs disagree

Attached: 1607966083991.png (201x201, 25.06K)

because they both hate NATO

Why do YOU hate yourself so much?

To obscure their history as turd roach scum

Found the retard

Russia always vetos Kosovo independence and is defending serbs in exchange serbs are sucking russian dick 24/7 sot they can get validation that serbs wanting to genocide half of balkans was actually a good thing and NATO is bad

>Why do they like Russia so much?
They ended up with a copy of Slovenia's flag and it escalated from there.

They are also genocidal, impoverished failed state with delusions of grandeur.

Fingolians are also the same as them

Montenegro is our friendly nation and our bigest ally through history, we wont shoot eachother no matter what happens so we departed in peace.

On the other hand Kosovo was taken from us by NATO, they claimed it by war, we wont just kindly let it go, you should google "Serbian spite" , for more information, its our national trait, i wish you a pleasant day.

If you want independed Kosovo, you either need to put a gun on our head that hasnt happend yet, or you need to make it worthwhile for us, we wont just let you have it for free, many people died for that, it would be disrespectful for them.

just because we are the oldest slavic state, does not mean we invented the slavic tri color

Eh fuck Serbs but we are in kinda same situation and I think I can answer. They are taking your lands. It gets worse for us because they don't even belong there.

I got on a bus wearing a small Russian flag on my sweater while in Serbia. I asked the bus driver how much is the fare? He said "Russian? Haha! Don't bother, go on in!"

Where else does this happen to Russians? The friendliest nation on Earth.

>Genuine question. If the people that live in that area no longer want to be part of your nation, then what is so horrible about letting them go?

You mean... like the Donbas and Ukraine?

Attached: 1644914332250.jpg (236x236, 16.61K)

Montenegro hates you subhuman faggots lol

Most Orthodox people on Earth
Also cyrillic bros

Attached: dd70378c4bc3f18c3434f34880b26e4b--spiritual.jpg (736x736, 102.26K)

The Montenegrin shit is pretty shady to honestly the west has been trying to seperate them or buy them off since the early 90s. But the main difference is that Montenegro seperated relatively peacefully on its own terms and it was it's own state in Yugoslavia, Kosovo was neither.

Because everyone need something to love in this cruel world.

Attached: 29ma-large[1].jpg (750x500, 78.95K)

You are the chose one bros, you stopped Mongolians, Napoleon, Hitler and if you stop USA now, we won!

Attached: Enh65aNXYAU0rlK.png (512x351, 59.33K)

because fuck you thats why

Attached: ratko dim.jpg (720x900, 79.9K)

We couldn't help themselfs during the 90-s being globohomo proxy state. That`s our fault and cross.

>only country to back them during ww2
>only country to send aid during nato bombing festival
>only country to back them on Kosovo

Gee I wonder. They are like cousins we have lots of respect for each other and respect russian power as a people.

I like how the USA shills shit on Russia but forget they had to hitchhike on Russian rockets to get to space for over a decade

Putin acknowladged Kosovo some time ago to help his "Lugansk is a real country" larp

>"we are the based kebab removers"

>sides with Russia when they attack a white nation

I used to think Serbs were cool.

Attached: 1650206868119.png (1185x803, 421.58K)