Pedo actress and husband molest 13yo girl

If this is what the low level plebs of the hollywood world do, imagine with the kikes at the top get away with

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.47.51.png (1214x438, 281.9K)

God, I wish that were me.

>perform same crime
>women gets 8 years
>man gets 14 years

She cried on the stand though

Attached: _124423424_victorzara.jpg (976x549, 62.91K)

did you miss the part where he molested some other kid solo?
not the same crime, stop being a retard

she entitled to it after being coerced by mr ape bby

There's nothing wrong with being a pedo, now fuck off back to india you disgusting paki.

Turns out the guy was some sort of brown.

nothing wrong with wanting to fuck hebe puss
do I really need to post the chart again? when will you faggots stop supporting feminist laws?

>muh femmamiss lawls
shut the fuck up you fucking pedophile piece of shit
you should be made into mulch

you're a simp feminist
you're on the wrong side of history. men have always desired hebe puss and always will and there's nothing a simp like you can do to change our biology.
in fact you're probably just trying to cover up for your own fantasies of wanting to fuck a 14 year old.

Roastie spotted, tits or gtfo you old whore.

It’s ironic how the government is complacent in promoting a hypersexual culture to replace a traditional one but then wants to punish people for its very intended effects.
13 and 14 are too young either way regardless.
Marry them off I guess but that’s different

nah it's a simp aka amerimutt male, they've been raised to serve the hole

bet you're the same paki 23yo I used to see outside school in his shitty honda civic waiting for his 14 year old girlfriend to finish school so you could plow her with a cheap bottle of vodka and fuck her in the back of your car before you go home to your arranged marriage wife

yes pedo fuck, it's only natural to want to fuck a child still in school

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 14.08.18.png (438x420, 378.61K)

The years between 14 and 18 are pretty crucial in terms of world view development.
A woman should be preparing to take up duties as a wife and mother.
Instead, they are sent to Jewish Indoctrination class and told all sorts of lies about the state of the world and their place in it.
They are told they can take up the livelihood of a man and derive the same pleasure and glory that a man derives from it.
Can you imagine believing such a thing when put so starkly?
Yet it's the lie they are all told, and so many fall for it.
It takes decades to learn the truth often times and by then it's already too late to realize your true calling.

i wish that was me desu
thinking that fucking 14 year olds isn't the most natural thing a man could want is just angloid delusion
pakis are absolutely correct, natural and based

every time in these threads, it's the same
>NOOOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCK A PRIME 14 YEAR OLD
>YOU SHOULD ONLY FUCK GRANNIES YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

>the woman gets half of the sentence for the same crime

why