This is something i always wanted to do. Everyone go outside and look at the moon right now...

This is something i always wanted to do. Everyone go outside and look at the moon right now. We will all be looking at the same thing at the same time. Why don't we ever do this more often? Can anyone else not sleep on full moons? Full moons fuck me up senpai, i went on a 7 hour drive after 4 hours of sleep and won't beable to sleep tonight even though I'm on the weed and beer and melatonin. Fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: images - 2022-05-16T224600.761.jpg (480x372, 22.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=4400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking lunatic.

It's the full moon, only happens on full moons. You can't hide from the full moon

Behold a paleblood sky.

I had a great night of sleep last night. Best in a while. Usually I don't sleep that well. I also has dream about the number 7.

>Full moons fuck me up senpai
Parasites sync their reproduction to the moon cycles. They are most active during full moon. People with parasites can't sleep during full moon as the body starts fighting them. You have parasites.
Do you sometimes wake up with a scratchy asshole? That's worms laying their eggs there, trying to make you scratch your butt so you get the eggs into your mouth.

>7
I knew that would happen

How is your sleep lately?

Take 5htp instead of melatonin but yeah, haven’t been sleeping either

Seven nukes will fall.

Attached: 1638634231519.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>Melatonin
Kill yourself nigger

Oh shit I'm thinking of melanin. Nvm bro carry on

I had it confused too, good thing I know what melatonin is

There are seven hills and a rock that stands upon them.

Yeah i know. I did a big parasite cleanse and it looked like my shit had been dropped in coconut flakes it was covered in pinworms. I tried doing a long qnd natural parasite cleanse and i kept getting a bad headache from thrle supplements. clove, black walnut wormwood, i have eaten boxes of parasite chocolates made for a family of 4. Nothing works because our spines and skeletal system is the real parasite taking control of the body. But i know what you mean, i have observed behaviours that are psrasites controlling peoples minds its not the real them.

World war Dr 4400 kek

I always get insomnia with a waxing gibbous at 90% to waning at 90%, it’s a week of hell for me. O- blood type, I would like to see a breakdown of this phenomenon by blood type.

Attached: 77222AC2-C3EC-4F06-A79A-96A0D254E6E3.gif (236x498, 3.08M)

>665
gematrix.org/?word=4400

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-061237.jpg (1080x328, 91.13K)

I just sleep the amount that I can and use weed to wake myself up, ayy

>Mentally ill
>Weed smoker
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

It's parasites.

I'm a mentally ill weed smoker and I swear the clouds in front of the full moon looked like an eye

Me on the left

Attached: 1652644592433.webm (480x848, 545.35K)