"black people sold their own people so we as white people shouldn't feel guilty"

What's an appropriate response to that?

Attached: file.png (2090x880, 188.88K)

Niggers aren't people

>we as white people shouldn't feel guilty"
for selling them back to niggers

Maybe the hole should realize that every last person on this planet is self-interested.

>feeling guilty about something you had no involvement in
Americucks are mentally ill schizophrenics.

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

White people bought them, white people forced them to work their lands under horrific conditions for no pay, white people brutalised them, white people beat them, white people raped them, white people killed them, white people pulled out their teeth and shaved their heads to make dentures and furniture that white people could use, white people bred them like cattle, white people sold the resulting offspring of these forced pairings to other white people, white people used these peoples bodies in every inhuman, depraved and disgusting way you can possibly think of.

I don't give a fuck if black people sold other black people into slavery; none of that negates what white people did to these human beings after they were bought.

heh yeah try that maybe

So why do I hold any responsibility for that? Don't expect me to lift a finger to help a nigger ever.

If I buy farm equipment, I'm going to use it.

Most slave ownerz were plantation owners of jewish decent. Your averahe white family on the homestead couldnt afford niggers.

its much much more complicated than that, but also dope

Attached: 1551914135969.jpg (861x849, 649.49K)

Wasn't actually a group of people who got kicked out of Denmark???

>white
That's a funny way to spell jews.

But on the other hand it means the current crop of niggers who suffered nothing are descended 100% by slavers, and thus completely responsible for paying reparations rather than receiving them.

No White ever raped a nigger.

>Blacks were slaves
>Whites started slavery
>Reparations
I don't care. That's all you have to do. The moment you start apologising, justifying or whataboutism they got you.

>dear benin, pls pay gibs to harlem
>no u pay gibs to us we have no gibs
>who has de gibs
>whitey has all de gibs
Yes, I have all the gibs.

Attached: 1588842345993.png (1080x1324, 801.58K)

>I don't give a fuck if black people sold other black people into slavery; none of that negates what white people did to these human beings after they were bought.

The white people who sold them to the slavers are not responsible for what happened to them afterwards.

The only acceptable response is to say
FUCK NIGGERS

A bunch of jewish traders bought some niggers from some Africans, brought them over on jewish ships and sold them in jewish slave markets to jewish plantation owners.

No, white people shouldn't feel guilty. You think the jews feel guilty? You think the jews feel guilt ever?

Mayoniggers aren't people

You know middle east's slave trade lasted longer and traded much more people than the american slave trade ever did?
Yet your inclusiveness praises the middle eastern savage that abolished slavery a century after the american white man. Half of those countries even had to be pressured by european powers to ban slavery.

First of all I don't feel guilty. I can't feel guilty over things that ended 150 years before I was born. But it is sad that America didn't abolish slavery sooner.

As to the the other point. If you see people robbing your neighbors house do you call the police or join the robbery?

Think of all the blacks that exist outside of Africa today, then realize that without slavery none of them would exist as they are a product of slavery. 4 generations of humans wouldn’t of existed if Slavery never happened. Yes slavery was tragic but should kinda be grateful for it happening to, because without it your great, great, great grandparents wouldn’t of banged each other. There is no need for a rebuttal it’s history be grateful it happened so you could exist and achieve something in life besides being bitter and blaming whites for everything.

>(((White people))) brought them here.

Yeah Kamala Harris family were slave owners, it's pretty fucking ironic when she talks about racism and slavery. Most black people in positions of power descend from slave trading family, muslims still own slaves in a lot of the world. The whole thing is a joke, also note how instead of admitting it's a valid point that can't be rebutted the OP jpg will be searching from some mental gymnastics for the rest of their life because at the end of the day they dont' really give a shit about slavery.

Haha, and they are still selling their children to pedophiles today, only reason why niggers still have rights.

shieeeeeeet

Attached: Africa-reparations-to-black-amecans.jpg (1080x2048, 265.49K)

>please enter leftist talking point protocol beep boop

Attached: 1645561668077.webm (720x480, 2.98M)

So any type of law suing gun manufacturers in a murder case is out of the question.
Same goes for suing a bar that overserves a patron who then kills someone in a DUI.

Thats a good way tp look at
>if not for slavery ypu would have been born in the shithole that is africa and have no gibs

To agree.

Maybe even liken it to drug users and addicts being victims of pushers and dealers.

Niggers sold rival niggers captured in nigger-war to jewish merchants who brought them to the new world to sell them to white people and a large contingent of other jews, such as 40% of large plantation slave owners in the American south who were jewish. Niggers weren't the only people sold as slaves throughout history, in fact it's likely that almost all of us are from some point the descendants of an enslaved person. Only one group of people whose ancestors were enslaved just won't fucking let it go.

not much different than americans visiting europe to be honest

Fpbp

tl;dr Accept your fate coping mayoniggers

Attached: National-Geo-Black-Pharaohs.jpg (1198x832, 240.94K)

>under horrific conditions
what evidence do you have that conditions were "horrific"? Note: I didn't read the rest of your post.

are you retarded or just racist? both?

Fpbp

>What's an appropriate response
Fuck off back to redit, you're not white and you will never be a woman.

Attached: 45 percent jew.png (894x866, 116K)