I have done a 2 hour deep dive on Buffalo mass shooter Payton Gendron, which appears to be the latest fed run glow op...

I have done a 2 hour deep dive on Buffalo mass shooter Payton Gendron, which appears to be the latest fed run glow op. Payton was a theater kid. He was twice vaccinated. He described himself as a moderate leftist authoritarian. He posted eco warrior bullshit, said climate change and population control were big problems we face. He was reported to NY State Police for discussing his desire to carry out a school shooting. He was sent to a psychiatrist for a mental evaluation and placed on SSRl's. He refers to Russia as a
"main enemy," in his alleged manifesto. Probably groomed by discord trannies. I have included all the sources and links in the video description.

odysee.com/@RadixVerum:4/PaytonGendron:4?

Attached: E0927028-ADA3-4DAE-BA51-6C304D6B6266.jpg (1170x2006, 1.73M)

Attached: F6E8B032-5838-4B94-A726-B91D5A4A4555.jpg (853x1024, 36.45K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-064600.jpg (547x726, 35.25K)

Anyone have the video he of the shooting? Apparently he live-streamed himself. I don’t believe it

>said climate change and population control
Evidence of a glowOP. Government tries its worst in controlling climate and the population. That the true purpose of government.

Attached: 1652666906112.webm (592x1280, 2.2M)

Attached: buffaloshootinggeenaudio.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>yt boys get violent if they learn history
why are whitoids so sensitive, they're like women

>the feds made him do this
Is it really that hard to imagine that a disaffected young white male would do this? You can’t fathom that a white person would go to a supermarket in the hood with just a gun and a go pro and shoot it up? Every aspect of main stream society is about white replacement and erasure. You probably think that jan 6th was actually antifa because there’s no way that people would do such a thing.

Jan6 was a protest. The only violence commited there was by the feds when they shot and killed that unarmed woman.

>He was sent to a psychiatrist for a mental evaluation and placed on SSRl's
no that can't be, why are all spree shooters on psych drugs?!

If CRT is history then why does it come from university psychology departments?

Why does Any Forums cope so hard when one of their own losers goes crazy?

>You can’t fathom that a white person would go to a supermarket in the hood with just a gun and a go pro and shoot it up
no.
Such injustice isn't white.
Such a person would rather go after politicians teachers, femmazi social workers, judges, the criminals that get away with horrible stricities because of their skincolor or gender, etc.

honestly, he sounds like a lonely retard who could not fit in and wanted lots of attention.
should have became a tranny.

SLOPPY ARSEHOLE, MOSSAD

Based

So your schizo theory is that the FBI and Biden regime are drawing attention to white genocide and the total ethnic replacement of whites in North America by non-whites by grooming high school kids to shoot random low wage broke nigger wagies at grocery stores in order to make sure the world knows about white genocide in North America?

Attached: grant.jpg (260x200, 16.09K)

No. They groom mentally Ill kids to shoot up places so they can use it as a talking point to enact stricter gun laws. How low is your iq that you can’t understand that?

They NEVER EVER go for anyone important, or anyone responsible for the problems. This is how you know it is not organic.

>No. They groom mentally Ill kids to shoot up places

No thats what Any Forums does

>You probably think that jan 6th was actually antifa

That was proven actually kek It was the same players and method as the Ukrainian Color Revolution

Why aren't you talking about the real criminal, the gun?

Attached: TheGunShotTwiceByThrice.png (1213x1631, 381.42K)

If you espouse his viewpoints, people might connect you to a mass murderer? You don't see how they would benefit from this? Do you feel more comfortable talking about white genocide now that this fuck has put strichnine in the well? Will white terrorist be more of a realistic problem in the normie mind?

I had to put down my last gun (rip sparky) because it kept threatening to shoot when I didn’t want it to. So far my new gun has behaved way better.

Nobody gives a shit about your guns bro. You never do shit with them. Bunch of bitch made faggots who let every city in America get burned to the ground not once, but multiple times throughout history.

You're so silly and ignorant you don't even realize that the REASON whites don't live in American cities is your grandfathers got their shit pushed in by niggers during the 1960's and 1970's race riots. BLM burning your cities down again was just an echo of that.

Whites are already dead and a hated second class minority in North America. Your guns didn't save you and can't save you. Every second that passes brings us closer to the complete replacement and genocide of whites in North America.

Attached: texas2.jpg (1001x569, 278.43K)

this kid's embarrassing. everything is copy-pasted from brenton, even his defense of israel in his manifesto.

And who exactly is responsible for white replacement? Every figure in power supports diversity.

Why did furries create a mass shooter?