French fried taters

mmm hmm

Attached: e62415f0-d48b-11ec-afdf-79d19da579e4.jpg (960x640, 47.96K)

> This man is the Lt. Gov of Pennsylvania

How?

>Pennsylvania
you just answered your own question

not for long

It's going to be this stroke ridden ogre vs an anti-white, race rustling, "based negress" on the GOP side for Senate. Nuke America already.

How do you know that?

RARE

>an anti-white, race rustling, "based negress" on the GOP side for Senate

WE RIDIN WITH DR OZ

Attached: stop not being president.jpg (800x1000, 273.38K)

It really is 3 shitty choices

dat billy bob thornton?

French got fried mmmmm

I DUN KEELD A MAN WITH A KAISER BLADE MOST PEOPLE JUST CALL IT A SLING BLADE I CALL IT A KAISER BLADE MMHMM I LIKE EM BISCUITS AND MUSTARD MMHMM

Be positive, Oz will be a puppet that will do anything Trump tells him to

Why are we for Oz and not Burnette?

Oz is smart and he's basically white so he's a pretty good gamble.
Plus trump has good instincts

Because Dr President Mr GEOTUS dds esq the hon Donald said so

Attached: 1516853492843.jpg (960x720, 71.21K)

I voted for Trump and will vote for him in 2024 even though he's a kikelover but no, he definitely does not have good instincts. Look at the cabinet he started his presidency with and how many traitors he still had at the end.

Just to add when he endorsed Barnett wasn't in the race and McCormick is a globohomo puppet.

He didn't endorse him for Senate. He endorsed him for the governor race. I know you're being facetious but you have to realize that this is what people mean when they say Trump is a puppet. He has no control over the GOP and has to take the side of whoever he has to take the side of to win.

No, I know that Trump is a puppet of Israel. I was saying that he doesn't have good instincts when it comes to picking his cabinet.

His endorsements most of the time do tend to be the less worse option and polls do jump up for that candidate so don't completely agree.

JD Vance wouldn't have won without his endorsement

He should've fired every single person the moment he showed up
Instead he was worried about his image