Buffalo Shooting

Brenton Tarrant targeted mosques with members that have ties to ISIS.
Dylann Roof targeted a SJW church, killing a Democrat state senator in the process.

Why did he shot a fucking supermarket?

Attached: payton.jpg (381x465, 23.97K)

CRT babies becoming adults

because he is a fucking retard

EZ LOCATION FOR MASON FAGS TO SETUP
PROBABLY A LODGE NEARBY
FUCK MASONS

> Why did he shot a fucking supermarket?

To make them scared you dumb nigger

All three were glownigger operations. Roof especially did a huge amount of damage to the pro-white movement.

because he was groomed by the FBI to do the shooting.

>inb4 thread shoah'd

I don't think there was much thought that went into this dumb act of his beyond the brainwashed perspectives he had.

One could argue it was to make people not feel safe though by targeting such a common location that almost everyone goes to.

Just a suicidal pussy who wanted to shoot targets that don’t shoot back

The same reason why you are here, user.

Well mutts, if you ever go to a rampage, probably do some research before going on a killing spree.
Race war or not, you went to a fucking random supermarket, killed a bunch of old fags and kid.
And use TOR and leave names like Any Forums out of your manifesto, you could have gone to Jewkraine

Attached: a0d-1.png (600x1199, 222.48K)

rare

Who's got the Brenton tarrant video? I only have gifs of it and can't find the full stream anymore

How could masons possibly be related to this and why would they do it?

Because he is idiot. He wasted his life for nothing. Killed 9 people for nothing. He should join army and then become merc with his skills. There won't be any memes for this idiot. Tarrant already proved that this kind of action is pointless.

You’re retarded, you reacting that way is why he done it
Like anyone would feel as bad if he shot armed gangster niggers who deserve death anyway

That circular logic of yours has to stop somewhere, and he chose to stop it on: faggot

I have every video and edit of the video imaginable, like the "meet the sniper" edit, on my PC at home in America. It's also off right now, so I can't remote to it and send you any. Oof

zoomers have no courage. the end of the USA

Attached: faggot zoomer.jpg (1600x900, 155.26K)

What motivated you to post this information, user?

An entire generation grew up on iPad's and absent parents, what do you think was going to happen.
Not to mention CRT, LGBT and other woke shit being taught in schools.

Attached: 1649202551017.png (372x474, 208.88K)

This guy was a leftist faggot up until 2 years ago, and most likely still one.
Nobody here thinks shooting a bunch of people in a supermarket is going to accomplish anything. but what it does do is spark debates on gun control and whatever he tried to blame for him being a leftist faggot.
He did it because he hated guns and hated Any Forums, that is why he did it.

Because I'm an alphabet soup glow nigger. I also sympathize with my fellow user there, which was indicated with the "oof". I really wish I could help a brother out, so maybe I'll remember to upload all of what I have and then share it with the board again whenever I decide to return stateside. The day of that shooting and the subsequent days sent my sides to Andromeda and back. There were so many memes.