Swedish women and old fucks zealously arguing for joining NATO when they would all take the first ship and plane to...

>swedish women and old fucks zealously arguing for joining NATO when they would all take the first ship and plane to Canada if the situation ever gets hot in Europe
>i will die with my shitty AK4 in some mosquito infested swamp in Karelia

Attached: 1557417390823.jpg (808x805, 37.59K)

Dont worry bro I will make their life hell here for you

based women.

Welgome sven. Pls protect me, I am not capable to war because of my religion.

they aren't going to flee with their dogs just so you could revenge fuck it

Attached: 1649846765140.png (645x613, 518.48K)

Women will generally always vote to join a group. Letting them vote is a horrible mistake.

yes.

exactly why they should not have any say in those matters.
>sister keeps ranting about Russia
>says we can't just tolerate their attack, we have to do something
>"Are you going to take up a rifle and fight the Russians?"
>"No."
>"Do you expect me to go and die for your opinions?"
>"N-no, that's not how I meant it"
>"Then shut up"
>topic never mentioned again

Your sister is some beta whore.
Mine would say "go fight and die you fat fuck, be a man for once"

they get a bigger guy to fight for them
and hide the moment they stirr shit up

Swedish women are also under conscription though? Unlike Greek women (whores) who enjoy their massive female privilege, your women actually have the same legal burdens you do.

Hey, at least she doesn't expect you to fight and die because you are a man. She is dumb but not sexist.

Your sister sounds like a sexist whore user.

>Swedish women are also under conscription though?
thats a meme, even israel does not deploy woman in combat

basically any country which sends woman to the frontline before 14 year old boys is not a serious nation

LOL

>Your sister is some beta
She's a woman, so obviously she is beta.
>Mine would say "go fight and die you fat fuck, be a man for once"
Your sister is a fucking psychopath who would want her brother to die just because her infantile world view is incapable of grasping the situation.

Women having any obligations is a meme. They might have it on paper, but if push comes to shove, that will be immediately suspended because no one seriously believes a woman could actually fulfill those obligations.

Sounds like you guys support women not shouldering their part during a crisis. Not me, I would put them right next to me. I unironically think women are perfectly capable, they just use weaponized incompetence to get out of situations they dislike. I actually blame guys like you more than them, because you accept their weaponized incompetence and give them a way out instead of forcing them into the same situations you would force (rightfully, during defending one's country for example) a guy.

Conversations end quickly if you tell the normies to go fight on the eastern front.
>but user I can't... because ...x !

I am somewhat in a dilemma because I want them to go and die, but I dont want Russia to have to waste another bullet for them and prolong this conflict.

>Sounds like you guys support women not shouldering their part during a crisis.
if you ignore reality and the hard constraints you only burden sons, fathers and brothers
to die for female vanity for nations to fall and empires to crumble for those who are of sounder minds to prevail

it was eve who fel for the sweet lies of the snake and the fishermans wife who couldn't
restrain her greedy heart

210 years is a good run of neutrality. Luckily you were born just in time for it to end.

Why would things get hot in Europe? Putin is an old man who is just playing things out until he can no longer hold internal antagonists at bay or he croaks.

who fucking cares I will not fight for jews and die protecting filthy niggers, corrupted jewfaced politicians, trannies and homos. I will go to cave and Russians can bomb it to the ground I do not care one bit. We should create more white only communities in Canada and let these jews and niggers kill eachother

send your mudslim armies to allahu akbar some ruskies. It would be hilarious

They’re Russophobic Fascists for not taking in Russgol cocks day in and out to passify them. Fucking whores.

unfortunately only white men would be sent to die, muslims would not fight, neither niggers or women (nigger of gender)

This is how it will end, user.

It will end in nuclear hellfire.

every clitoris deserve removis

Theres no way thats a real nation. No real nation would give their country such an ugly flag

Attached: sc.gif (16x11, 349)

>i will die with my shitty AK4 in some mosquito infested swamp in Karelia
also your hometown will now have american nato faggots and niggers roaming freely while you go and fight for israel

because of anglos, germany brokered
8 years of peace but ukraine, the UK and the US
undermined it used 100k nazi mercenaries to kill 20k russian civilians

now nobody got the credibillity left to make peace and the world pays the price for anglo warmongering yet again

>Not me, I would put them right next to me. I unironically think women are perfectly capable, they just use weaponized incompetence to get out of situations they dislike.
No, they physically can’t keep up. Less muscle mass, less bone density, weaker joints. The Army is trying integrated combat units now and found they had to keep women at a lower PT standard. They are a legitimate liability to have on the front.

Let’s say you’ve been shot. There are only two people available to get you to saftey. Your first option is Suzy. She’s 5’4” and can barely carry her own shit and you’ve watched her fall out of ruck marches many times. Option two is Chongo the PT stud. Chongo can run like a deer with his kit on and can bench a truck. If you pick Suzy you’re a fucking liar.

>because of anglos
Don't hate the players. Hate the game.

Attached: 1651827030042.jpg (665x500, 83.53K)