Styx defends Any Forums

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: 1C6CE608-9FB4-494E-8FF4-0DEC468518D3.jpg (825x1051, 144.82K)

Nope. Any Forums is a Christian board.

Attached: 8270144E-3938-4A5A-B392-750F1B16BA1E.png (960x1751, 644.82K)

its well known styx is a shit poster here, i remember he admitted once to making memes of himself just to see if it'll catch on.

>Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?
Always has been.

Not my guy. Richard is unironically my guy because he's right that this place is good for nothing but inspiring mentally ill incels to commit senseless acts of violence. High-IQ right wing bros stand with Richard.

Fellow Right wing bros all watch Destiny and Vaush now.

>US flag + EU flag + Ukrainian flag
Is that the newest NPC starter deck?

>fellow anons!

Attached: 1385852139495.jpg (501x585, 91.99K)

Nope, he's a satanist scum.
Richard Spencer looks like a glowie now kek

Shut up imbecile

He's always been based but the whole edge lord lookthrew me off at first until I actually watched his content I couldn't stand him.

>now

Glowie assets have contributed nothing to discourse or society, and have become a public health and national security catastrophe. It´s past time to shut them down!

Attached: PunchASpencer.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Checked' and Correct
These guys as well.

people who follow faggot ecelebs are fucking retards you dumb zoomer motherfucker.

Any Forums isn't pol fag

funny thing is that he's banned from every schengen area's country

Oh! We have our pockets full.
—phantasms of our brains,
—Dream-fancies blown into soap-bubbles!

Come! Take it,
and change
feigned love-words into true.

I breathed my sighs and moans haphazard-wise;
Call all these wandering love-birds home to nest.

Come! Take it,
You'll see that I was in these lettered lines,
—Eloquent all the more, the less sincere!

—Take it, and make an end!

Attached: 183517264.jpg (817x984, 236.99K)

The thing is, the internet and screens are bad. They are bad for you and bad for society.
Are the some pros to technology? Yes. If you view convenience and ease and the absolute and only goal.
But the cons easily outweigh the pros.

He is a race traitor faggot.
I wouldnt be surprised if his gay ass takes screencaps from Any Forums hating him and then talks about how this is free speach and he enjoys it.

I have exchanged messages with Styxx here, he admits to having been here from the beginning. HE is a moderate idealist, we need a stronger, whiter, Righter, influence.

Seriously what's Spencer's angle here? He incited the violence at Charlottesville which resulted in death. If Any Forums and Any Forums specifically are bad and should be shut down, he should also be in jail: you can't arrest a group of anonymous people with plausible deniability, but you can arrest a single individual that goes on record throwing roman salutes and guiding a neo nazi march. Careful what you wish for Richard, pretending to be a saint doesn't change what you did in the past and you are a factual agitator for violence

>high IQ right wing bros, stand with a leftist!
What a midwit take Even a retard would think you're stupid..

When you hear about Any Forums, they are talking about POL
Are you a retard?

Styxx has been here for like 15+ years. Ive even chatted with the faggot. I`d dare call him a founding member.

Any opposition to freedom of speech is wrong. Richard Spencer is a dumbass and always has been.

Any Forums isn't pol retard simply a fact

Attached: 1644669194148.gif (245x300, 971.49K)

You're right but normies and medias can't tell the difference.

Are you fucking retarded?
Or just a shill?
Spencer incited nothing at Cville.

Hey Styx, ask Spencer why he decided to arrange a torch rally in the age of the electric lightbulb.

Styxx is based. Dickie Spencer actually thinks sucking up to leftists is some big brained 5D chess move. Bruh they're going to call you a nazi and hate you no matter if you vote for Biden or disavow Any Forums or say you love Vaush or whatever gay thing you try next. You may as well side with us.

Is Styx still this long haired hippe libertarian who wants to fight for drug legalization and the rights of communists or has he cleaned up his act yet?

Fuck off dude, I don't want leftists to start siding with us.