The ULTIMATE /blackpill/

Ok guys you can call me a smackhead, ab addict, a dope fiend whatever but i am here to show you the ultimate black pill. Heroin. Imaginr living all your life without being able to try this. Basically every experience youve had, every good moment its reduced to shit when compared to a good dose of heroin. A dose of Heroin is probably the most beautiful and relaxing sensation there is. NOTHING cant top it, hanging out with your loved ones cant top it, eating your favorite icecream is a couple hundred notches below it, hell even finally getting your chud ass some pussy is MILES below anything remotely resembling a heroin nod. Your bodily functions could cease and youd still be feeling absolutely fucking amazing.

>inb4 but but i dont want to be caged and hooked by a drug!

You are already caged in real life by society, by the government, your whole life is nothing but a set of instructions given by others and internalized by you

>shut up junkie
Says the faggot thatdue to his beliefs hes lower in social rank than even a murderer

>b-but when you get addicted to it your cravings feel WORSE than the high itself

Sure if you're a dumbass and stay on it for too long, plan is shoot up for couple of weeks until you OD and die in eternal bliss

Try to prove me wrong faggots, also yes this is political, it transcends politics
>protip: you cant

Attached: 1652603591763.jpg (933x1024, 96.37K)

Your brain already produces a similar chemical when you are happy or lift weights.

Nice try Mr Sackler

>NOTHING cant top it
That's the thing about drugs, after you tried them you will never know if that's true. What if heroin just brings you to a 5 on the 10 point scale of happiness, but it also prevents you from ever going above a 5 after you try it. This leaves you in a state where you can never be as happy as people that didn't try heroin, and when you do try it you only get to a 5.

>produces a similar chemical when you are hapoy or lifting weights

Sure, and a two story townhouse is in the same magnitude as a 100 story skyscraper because they go up!

Exactly, thats why its the true blackpill, you cant look at life the same way after experiencing such a beautiful sensation

black tar pilled

wtf i love heroin now

went to heaven
Couldn't get it in
For what I had done
I said please save me
He said are you crazy
You had to much fun

>meme flag
filtered

Just FYI, all your friends/family members you’ve tried to borrow money from to buy heroin know you were borrowing it for heroin, it’s always so obvious
Get your life together

Okay boomer
Real heroin is nonexistent now and it’s all fentanyl or carfentanyl, which doesn’t even really feel like heroin anyway. Tbh one of the reasons zoomers are so fucking lame is because they never even tried real drugs. They don’t have ketamine anymore, it’s some bullshit powder now, there’s no more heroin, cocaine has fentanyl in it 98% of the time or its stomped to shit, weed’s been fucked up since 1998, there’s no more real mdma.

All it is is fucking pharma now. Oh wait. Maybe that was the end game all along. Of course everyone will trust Pfizer, it’s the same brand as Xanax.

>cant read

Never borrowed a dime in my life, never stolen a thing in my life. Heroin doesnt turn you into a piece of shit, it just reveals it to the world

Heroin absolutely does turn you into a piece of shit, and you’re selfish if you continue to take it

not if you get the good stuff

If you think it feels great to die slowly, then kill yourself quickly for lasting pleasure

Just drink rum you silly pirate

>if
That ‘if’ is really what you’re relying on between having your parents find you blue-lipped and dead off a fent OD and prolonging your rolling of the dice for an inevitable death to the next day

Which is why you take medium ranged drugs. Pharmacy pills baby

heroin is for straight retards, I wish they would make it more powerful to kill on initial dose. what a waste of glownigger resources to not poison heroin and actually do the world some good, get rid of all the self-hating dopamine addicts

I’ve done heroin before it’s not that great.

sackler didn't create heroin retard he created heroin in orally available pill form

I have done heroin but it wasn't the best drug in my opinion, I didn't shoot up though

I literally have every single one of these drugs in a box in my safe lmao you're just too stupid to use the dark web

how to get real acid user?